Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » She said yes. (Page 6)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: She said yes.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new take on 'to have and to hold'?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(accidental double posting)

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend went down the isle to the Imperial March. I thought it was pretty ballsy and cool at the time. But then later, Macarena whilst the bride's lush-ious sister grabbed my ass more'n a few times... (high pitch) uncomfortable.

Sorry to hear that they are starting in on you already. Just make it clear to any overweening family that this day is supposed to be about you and her. And that's it. No one else's agenda has any place there. I've heard that if you can stick it out through the planning and wedding day, then you and your spouse have earned a life together.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're basically just not opening it for discussion yet. We'll decide what we want and then delegate. If those we ask for help don't want to help us do it the way we want, then they will be asked to sit in the utility closet and not make noise while the rest of us have fun.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dare you to do a Trek-themed wedding.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just done before, but available pre-packaged.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, a maximum of 45 people allowed! Just like Waltham Forest Registry Office. . . It's symmetry, baby. Make the booking, Alan!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL the Borg Drone... is he trying to assimilate the bride for himself!?! [Smile]

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her: "This was the best idea EVAR..."
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... She's fine. That dude scored. Dopey-looking Star Trek nerd marries sizzling blonde, who's obviously willing to be open-minded.

Borg: "I now pronouce you Unimatrix 002347856."
Her (thinking): "Crap. I wonder if those turbo-lifts work..."

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, we'd all be poking around the place pointing out all the errors.

B.J.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

She married him for his latinum.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yah... I'd be too busy looking at the displays for signs of a new class of ship. I'd miss the part where I'm supposed to say "I do."

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Once you had, the best man can lean over to a panel and "Notify the Discovery on subspace." [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps