Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » This is what you get from living a sheltered life (Page 3)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: This is what you get from living a sheltered life
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
My wife is well endowed, and the last guy that tried fondling her ended up with a dislocated shoulder.... From her.... She can be down right mean at times....

See... I can understand getting caught looking. I mean, men look. And let's not kid ourselves, so do women. But where can anyone get the idea that it might be ok to just go up to a woman and try to grab her chest!? Geez! I think it's more a matter of stupidity than anything else. The lack of intelligence that allows him to think, "There will be no consequences at all if I do this, because I'm me."

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All church-imposed morals ever led to was the Eleventh Commandment - Thou Shalt Not Get Caught - and a great deal of hypocrisy.

Completely untrue, by any measure. Further, Christianity is not a set of rules, or at least it's not supposed to be. It's a way of living your life as God intended life to be lived. You can't impose that kind of morality, because it's based on your central character, who you really are.

Omega, probably the most Christian among us supports the death penalty.

I believe you'd have trouble determining that from my last couple years worth of posts. I HAVE supported the death penalty, but that doesn't mean I currently do.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUUUUUCKKKK!!!!
Omega has started his "in defense of Christianity" bit!
Soon this will become a fifteen page thread on theology and we'll lost the topic alltogether...

While I should make a joke about christians, morals, hypocracy and perverts, I'll let it slide to keep the thread kind on track.

Now back to the thread (already in progress):
Did you go to the police with the picture of this creep yet?
(creep #1, not the creep from the video store)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L*

Hey, aren't y'all the ones that keep saying that Christians should jump out there constantly to prevent anyone from thinking our beliefs are other than they really are? Y'know, like when you try to blame me for the Crusades? [Wink]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you were there, right?

Actually, if everyone jusmed to the physical defense of their fellow citizen as quickly as we do to the defense of our ideals, we'd have no crime at all.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too, don't want this to get into a lengthy discussion about Christianity. I only wanted to downplay someone's assertion that a decline in church-going was a major factor in any decline in morality.

As for whether or not Stephen supports the death penalty, all I can remember are the older posts - I don't recall anything very recent, but then I did go through a phase of not reading the Flameboard.

As for Jason's question, no, I should be speaking to someone tomorrow about handing over the card from my camera so they can take a look.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Make a backup copy of that file, for pete's sake!
It'd suck for the card to get lost in the shuffle or whatever.
You could also make a print of the pic to give to the local transit authority.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already done. I've been told not to remove the card from the camera until it's booked in as evidence, but they didn't say anything about connecting it via USB to my PC and downloading it.

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Well, they've been in touch, and will be coming round to get statements eventually.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. If you'd care to plaster the guy's face all over the internet, that'd be fun. You can start here [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys seem to be quite brainless....

Lee, do you have a sex offender list like ths US???? Some states have them on their web sites, or at least the ability to look them up....

What is Shik's name??? Not trying to be mean, but he is listed now, and has to be everywhere he moves to....

Print off a thousand or so copies and plaster the transit system with them.... If he has done it once he has done it before....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
Member # 393

I may well do that - but I'll wait to see what happens with the police first. If there's a strong case against him, then all such actions can do is jeopardise that.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True, but he wouldn't be able to ride without problems....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If he has done it once he has done it before...."

Well, no. One of the times had to be the first.

Lee
Member # 393

I'd have expected him to be a bit nervous. No, he deliberately targetted my wife, probably when we were on the platform.

--------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps