Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » This is what you get from living a sheltered life (Page 8)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: This is what you get from living a sheltered life
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foiled yet again.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's a...coffee-table book.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Policeman's here now, taking statements.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's taking statements and your onine???

As bad as me online on my anniversary....

So, did he like the guys picture???

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he had to write them out once he'd listened to us and made notes. And he was very impressed with the photo. 8)

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didint ask you to reenact the crime did he?
'Cause there's this website where they do that and...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

Kate saw the asshole on her regular morning train the other day. . . He spent the whole time staring at her. She called the police when she got to work, and they told her that if he appears again, and she feels threatened in any way, to dial 999.

But now I know which station he goes to in the morning. . . It appears that, like us, he was getting a train from Victoria that night because our usual train line closes early for ewngineering work. Information is power!

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, is it now time for Lee to play mind games???

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
Member # 393

I was thinking more in terms of playing "kick him in front of a moving train" games, but hey, we can play it your way. . .

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy a taser: zap him good from behind and then yell: "Hey, this guy's siezing!" and then do a little half-assed "CPR" to break his sternum nice ad legal while he's consious but unable to talk...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
...ewngineering work.

Not familiar with this term. [Confused] Must be one of those bloody britishisms.

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pleased the police came around at last. Do NOT taser/pepper spray or otherwise damage the guy Lee. I've got one friend in gaol I don't want another one!

And just going back a few pages....when did Star Trek fans start getting big, built and fit...why did I only meet the skinny short ones? If I'd known there was another variety on the way I might have not hooked up with a girl because she was the only Trek fan I could find taller than me!!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
29 years old, 6'1", 165 lbs. (at the moment, ~10 lbs. below my old "fighting weight"), twelve years of fencing and other swordwork, six years of shooting, fourteen years of archery, thirteen years of sporadic aikido, and ask Chris Martin (Topher) about my starship design/drafting abilities. [Wink]

There are a lot of geeks and dorks out there, including the stereotypical ones who give s/f fans a bad image, but there are also those of us who are not. No one I know can geek out more than I can, but I'm a good case that one doesn't have to be short, fat, spotty, and have bad eyesight and dandruff to do it. [Big Grin]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"gaol"

England!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also: I am trying to nail one of the two English girls in my Film History class. I know "Hey, uh uh, I hear you guys say 'fag' instead of 'cigarette,' do you smoke fags?" or "Do you like football?" or "Do you like the Beatles?" or "Why the hell are your teeth so poor?" are not good introductory statements.

Advice.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps