Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Is It Rape? (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Is It Rape?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of professor tries to justify rape?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what were the female students' responses to his comment, I wonder?

------------------
Homer: "I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!"

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The males all should be thrown in jail for life for raping her, she should be punished for drinking underage in the first place, and that seems to be the extent of the punishing to me.
Like they said, if kids are determined to skip, they will. How are the parents to know their children are at or will stay at school once they're on the bus, or in the car? Do they watch them through the day? I agree they did a shitty job raising but they're not superhuman, they can't keep an eye on them all the time, the blame here falls on the school for not keeping better tabs on those not accounted for during school hours. If the kids weren't there, parents should have been called to ask why.

I feel sorry for the girl, but I also see her as a fool who did a stupid thing and has paid dearly for it.

------------------
[6th Sense] I see dumbass people [/6th Sense]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the boys need to be punished. Severely.

I think the girl, however, has been punished enough. Gang-raped ... if she's smart, she'll knock off the underage drinking. Or at the very least tone it down.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited December 08, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you asked, the prof. was my Sociology and Criminology professor, the Rev. Dantzler, who was PSU-Fayette's version of Jesse Jackson.

I couldn't stand the guy. But I exacted a small revenge by writing a pro-private ownership of firearms paper that was so well-done that it forced him to give me an 'A' on it, even though he desperately didn't want to.

Truthfully, nobody in the class ever registered a contrary opinion to his, because they didn't want to risk the twin stigmas of labeling and flunking.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps