Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » post your desktop! (Page 17)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: post your desktop!
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway hugging certain people around here could get you into all sorts of trouble. Or so I hear. [Wink]
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hugging Tim would be a challenge of the highest order.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, getting your arms around him at least. I'm sure he's still huggable, albeit not desirably so.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't make me post my picture again...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one? I recall two...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This one. Doesn't he look cute?

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that just destroyed my image of TSN...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone doesn't read captions...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yeah, but at least they know not to hotlink directly to SA.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Sure, now they do...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Some of them also realised pretty soon after that image was posted, and not, say, two whole days later.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Yes, but they weren't able to see the image that I had intended to post. And I wasn't able to see the image they were seeing.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Open your eyes Tim. Open them...to the possibilities!

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Don't blame my eyes. Blame my browser cache.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enthralling as the accusation of alleged fatness is, it's about as interesting to read as rants about which OS is teh winnar and gets the power up.

Hey, Edipis. Why don't you tell us all about memory and what makes PC2100 different from PC800 and PC3200 (like what the frick those numbers are) and why ECC can't go in every machine and how RAMBUS is different from DDR and what kind of memory you favor and how exactly you were able to put together a machine with such impressive specs...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps