Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » post your desktop! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: post your desktop!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to let a thread sit for a lot longer then four days for it be "resurrecting" ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you know all about the resurrecting of threads... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you're Christian. Then it only requires about a day-and-a-half before resurrection is okay (but you have to refer to it as "three days").
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got approached by some born again Christians lurking on Towson U. Oy. What was the point of getting out of class early, anyway?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the power of chris (not a typo) commands this post to be resurrected. here is my current desktop is here.
IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the power of chris commands this post to be resurected.
I commanded no such thing. [Big Grin]
Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

i'm sorry, i thought you did [Frown] . oh well, i'm drinking scotch right now [Big Grin] .
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I sure didn't. But, in the meantime, pass the Scotch. This I command!
Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

i'm drinking 18year Highland Park single malt, too! stuff cost me $65, but it's worth every cent. my arm isn't long enough to pass the scotch. maybe i can push it through the monitor......nope, didn't work.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if Chris didn't command it, and I didn't command it, and Shik didn't command it (or did he?), then which Chris was it? Reks?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

chris from the convenient store down the street.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are sitting there drinking 18 year old single malt Scotch while browsing some forums on Star Trek?

You lot really don't have the slightest idea how to "do" alcohol, do you?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

actually, i was drinking 18 year old single malt scotch, reading about star trek, and talking to this girl that i like. does that make it any better?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. And I've tried hard, but I'm completely failing to see the situation. If you are at school/work, then you shouldn't be drinking. I don't recall any libraries/internet cafes that serve single malt scotch. And if, by some amazing twist of fate, you have gotten her into your house, then you should know that very few girls find Star Trek forums and aphrodiziac.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Highland Park is OK, but I prefer the Islay malts - Lagavulin and Laphroaig in particular.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps