Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » post your desktop! (Page 8)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: post your desktop!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MinutiaeMan: Where'd you get that pic of the Enterprise-A anyway?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't know. [Smile]

Were I to make a guess, I probably found it showcased at a site like 3D Gladiators or something. I've got a collection of about 30 desktop-sized images like that of various Trek starship shots. (And a few other series, like B5.)

If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll send you the original.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought my start menu was big... Holy shit, Harry! [Eek!]

Anyways, here's new caps. Desktop | Desktop with Start menu

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And if you are indeed 21, you seem to have discovered the secret of eternal youth. Conratulations!
i don't get it. and conratulations to you too!
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was commenting on the fact that you look 12. Not that there's anything wrong with that, obviously. Especially if you are 11. Then you can laugh at your friends! Ha!

MM: [email protected]. Isn't that easier?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Edipissed Wrecks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, that photo was from a few years ago, and really doesn't show much detail. heh. i certainly don't look like i'm 12 in real life.
IP: Logged
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me or am I the only one who prefers to have an uncluttered desktop? Too many desktop icons would drive me nuts...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a 17" monitor at 1152*whatever that other number was. It isn't that cluttered.

[ July 24, 2002, 10:29: Message edited by: Just Harry ]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael: Did you see my desktop? I have no icons. I even got rid of the My Computer, Recycle Bin, and Network Neighborhood (erm... or whatever they're calling it in the later versions) icons.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Slightly facist of you isn't it Tim?

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those faces! We must kill them all!
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're staring at us, all those souless evil smiling mocking faces.
No where I go, how I turn, no matter what I do, they're still there...moving, taunting, tormenting.
Must kill them all....all of them. All of them must die.

Uh, what a sec, are we talking about smilies or faces that aren't actually on icons on your desktop?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Hell if I know. Liam's the one who called me facist. I was just playing along.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Whatever tickles your onions.

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pictures you grimly marching the Network Neighborhood and My Computer and all those other helpless .lnk files into the gas chamber.*
Its bad enough we make them wear that little arrow badge, now we exterminate them completely?

you iconoclastic fascist.

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps