Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Voyager Motion Picture (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Voyager Motion Picture
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um...

I skipped a few pages of this because it got wierd. Everyone bashing each other.

The Cardassians didnt join the Federation. In fact, they just got their asses kicked in a huge war BY the Federation. Just because they switched sides in the end doesnt make them Federation quality. The Klingons have join our side again and again but are an independant culture and do not join the Federation. The Bajorans arent even in good yet.
That would be like Germany becoming a US state after World War II. Nope, but they are an ally not an enemy now.

I think Voyager would make a great TV movie, theyve already shown they can make well-planned two hour shoot-em-ups on a TV budget (Dark Frontier was advertised as a 'Voyager movie')
I just recently got to thinking on all the plots they would tackle. Would Chakotay and B'Elanna have to face up to their crimes? Or were all the Maquis pardoned and repatriated for the War? Would Janeway try and keep the crew together? After an ordeal like that they wouldnt just say.. 'oh hey, look ive been reassigned to the Lexington, isnt that great?' but would starfleet let them keep their command structure? Is Starfleet going to take the ship apart? its full of borg sh*t and future sh*t they probably really want to know about.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I think Voyager would make a great TV movie, theyve already shown they can make well-planned two hour shoot-em-ups on a TV budget (Dark Frontier was advertised as a 'Voyager movie')"

Actually, that's true. For all their continuity issues and what not, Scorpion, Future's End, that third season time travel one that I can't remember the name of, and so on were all very entertaining. Not necessarily deep, but a lot of fun. More fun than "Birthright", at any rate.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OOh, that was our big crossover though.. Julian Bashir, do you believe it! On the Enterprise!

And he was wearing tennis shoes because it was his day off

I found 'Gambit' a bit tedious too...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps