Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Enterprise on DVD (Page 1)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Enterprise on DVD
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Paramount does indeed plan to release all four seasons of Star Trek: Enterprise on DVD next year. They've sniffed out the tentative release schedule for the series, which currently calls for Season One in May, Season Two in mid Summer (around July), Season Three in early Fall and the just underway Season Four right before Thanksgiving.
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that imply that Season 4 will be the last one?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not all.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon, we'll just buy seasons released once a year instead of them even airing weekly....

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's how I watch "The Sopranos".

Speaking of which - I just got "Kingdom Hospital" on DVD from Amazon. Going to sit down tomorrow and watch the first disk. Fun stuff.

I also can't wait for "Lost" to come out on DVD. Yay!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Soon, we'll just buy seasons released once a year instead of them even airing weekly....

Well that's how Australians had to watch all of DS9 and all of Voyager (unless you wanted to wait another year or two or three to see it aired on TV).

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard enough good things about "Lost" that I'll probably buy the first season on DVD sight unseen. I'm not goign to try and catch up at this point, but I would like to see it. I'm going to try and avoid hearing any more about it so has not to be all spoiled like.

I also need to get my hands on season 2 of 24 to make way for buying season 3. Season 4 starts in January.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's going to be a season *4*!?!

How many more storylines are going to work for that show... how many more times can Kim Bauer fuck up!?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as she continues to wear tight/low cut blouses, my suspension of disbelief will remain happily in tact.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Keifer Sutherland is the only returning actor, from what I understand. Of course, I read that a few months ago, so things may have changed ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I hate '24'. Why the hell does EVERY episode need a 180 degree plot-twist? And why are ALL the women in 24 so annoying? Either they're so ignorant they should be locked up in an institution, or they're manipulative, power-hungry hellspawn.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a very *up* person.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not AT all, I meant, of course.

Oh, and, the rumored release date for the first season of Enterprise is now narrowed down to May 3.

And a First Contact special edition on March 15. It is a pipe dream, but I'd enjoy a Braga/Moore commentary track.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/rumormill.html#1111

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
Oh, and, the rumored release date for the first season of Enterprise is now narrowed down to May 3.

Happy Birthday to ME! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:

And a First Contact special edition on March 15. It is a pipe dream, but I'd enjoy a Braga/Moore commentary track.

I'll be happy with some ship-related behind the scenes stuff.
Mabye an Alex Jeager interview....

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps