Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Some questions concerning... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Some questions concerning...
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judgment Rites starts at stardate 6223.8.
I don't think there was a stardate given in 25th Anniversary.

Apropos extracting. Does anyone know how to extract the library files of Judgment Rites?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I had lost the preview movie to Secret of Vulcan Fury forever until recently I decided to play Starfleet Academy which I had bought at a sale a few years ago. It was on there - I didn't know what I was clicking but when the music and the 'woosh' came up I was SO happy! ;o)

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weve got to find a way to resave that and share it.. i remember it was a small executable file and thn a large data file but i had no idea how to make it into something more standard when i was copying it.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*seaches through all 6 discs*

I can't find it, bugger.
What's the file name?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

QuinnTV
Member # 859

- posted      Profile for QuinnTV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen any starships in the game "New Worlds"? At least, I think that's the name of the game. I don't know anyone who's played it, and even though it's a planetary-based ST game, I wonder if it might have runabouts and supply ships in it.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an executable file - and I'm guessing it's on the first disc.

Still can't find it? Then I'll get the discs out.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't a U.S.S. Ayers mentioned in Star Trek A Final Unity?

You seem to have missed the U.S.S. Ulysses from the DS9 Fallen game.

[ July 17, 2002, 03:29: Message edited by: nx001a ]

--------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QuinnTV:
Has anyone seen any starships in the game "New Worlds"? At least, I think that's the name of the game. I don't know anyone who's played it, and even though it's a planetary-based ST game, I wonder if it might have runabouts and supply ships in it.

Yep... I couldn't play it all the way through since it was so bad, though. The Enterprise class U.S.S. Explorer NCC-1966 (destroyed in a crash-landing on a planet in the Tabula Rasa area) was the only Federation ship that I saw before I gave up on it...

And the Nakatomi's registry is NCC-4721. Do you need any other specifics on it, like what its role was? [Wink]

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wasn't a U.S.S. Ayers mentioned in Star Trek A Final Unity?
Yes, the Enterprise-D found debris of the Ayers. It was identified as an Ambassador-class vessel.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nakatomi...ha.

Was her captain Yashinobo Takagi or Hans Gruber? I'd think it'd go without saying that John McLane was her CSEC...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

QuinnTV
Member # 859

- posted      Profile for QuinnTV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
The Nakatomi...ha.

Was her captain Yashinobo Takagi or Hans Gruber? I'd think it'd go without saying that John McLane was her CSEC...

Well, then, I suppose that the motto on the ship's plaque reads "Yippie-kai-a!" (or however you spell it) [Wink]
nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember the U.S.S. Ayers being destroyed. I remember some outpost saying the USS Ayers was in the area.

--------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you all missed me. I'll take some time for this, but your all-time favourite captain wont be back until monday.

Here's what I have to say, my supporters: [Smile]

- I'll add the additional information as soon as possible (tonight).
- I didn't add the Ulysses yet because I didn't add The Fallen yet.
- More information about the Nakatomi would be goood, especially the stuff that goes right into the chart: Captain and a quick mission overview (soemthing like '...was present at Starbase 47 during this-and-that in the Neutral Zone.')
- New Worlds didn't feature any new vessels besides the Explorer, but you should check out www.interplay.com/stnewworlds, where you'll find several flash-episodes telling the background story of the game. That's where I got most of the information.
- Did I forget anything?

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by USSMillennium74754:
The Enterprise class U.S.S. Explorer NCC-1966

Grrrrrr... [Mad]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Starship Millennium
Member # 822

- posted      Profile for Starship Millennium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
quote:
Originally posted by USSMillennium74754:
The Enterprise class U.S.S. Explorer NCC-1966

Grrrrrr... [Mad]
Grrrrr.... [Mad]
http://home.arcor.de/spike730/ships/starfleet/starfleetships_e.htm
http://www.trekplace.com/articles/article02.shtml

Details on the Nakatomi:

The captain wasn't given a name, but he was an alien with some generic facial bulges, and wore a gold Starfleet uniform with four pips. The freighter was hijacked in orbit of Tytris Iota IV by the Chodak during first contact with the Federation, shortly before the Trinity Test. The Enterprise-D responds to the distress call, and depending on how successful you are, the ship is either liberated or disappears somewhere in the Verinitor cluster.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps