Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Various displays (screenshots) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Various displays (screenshots)
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Starship Freak:
Well, MMoM, apart from the obvious, every ship in every episode ;-) I would apprateciate a shot of the lunar module model hanging in the car in 11:59

Just got around to the episode today.
http://flareupload.pleh.net/uploads/646/1159_apollo_model.jpg

And here's that other display we were talking about, showing the Koraga as being K'vort-class, from "Penumbra" (DS9).
http://flareupload.pleh.net/uploads/646/penumbra_koraga_display.jpg

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That module looks like one of those innerspace ships (you can open them and there are two tiny figures and a bridge set inside). They issued the Lander and the Command module as part of the 25th anniversary celebration of the first moon landing, though I just have the Command module (I'm also missing the Defiant, which is quite hard to find these days...)

The Jem'Hadar ship appeared upside down whenever it was used on a display. They never corrected the Encyclopedia error. And for the canon freaks: is this the first and only official name-dropping of the E-E's class name on-screen?

Wasn't the Koraga also called a K'Vort in dialogue?

And most important: you own the Voyager-DVDs??? *shakes head in denial* [Smile]

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe "Sovereign-Class" has always been on the bridge MSD of the Ent-E.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, and yes, Jason. [Wink]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Aban is my stunt double, after all.

Will you please screencap a nice ventral shot of the Jemmie cruiser for me?
I'll give you a puding cup from my lunch....

Mabye some nice DS9 pics too- I need window shots of the habitat ring and inner docking ring for decal construction.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

I'll see what I can do about the bug shot. In the meantime, you'll find caps of the station from all angles (from the opening credits) here. I also highly recommend that site for their *complete* collection of TNG and movie caps. (Hint hint, don't ask me for stuff that can already be found there. [Razz] )

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The angles suck, but, for reference and possible introspection, teh belly of teh beast.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite Jemmie is still the V-wing battlecruiser seen coming out of the purple nebula, the first time we see any Jem ship besides the bugs.

Was it "A call to arms"? Anyway, a cap of the V-wing would be greatly appreciated.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking, I am trying to think what is worse than cutesey shorthand for Star Trek names, like Jemmie or Prommie or Cardie or Sovvie, and like, for real, I am at a loss.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about whining about how people use cutesy shorthand for things.

[Razz]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Ohhhh, you meant that one. Good thing I didn't jump right into capping the bug fighter...

--------------------

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
I believe "Sovereign-Class" has always been on the bridge MSD of the Ent-E.

No, at least not visible on the images I found. Maybe on the table in engineering?

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Yes, it was.

It's also on the dedication plaque. (Though I'm not sure it was ever seen closely enough to be clearly read in the films.)

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------

newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the display for the I.K.S. Koraga , what is the last line? Is this a registry for the ship? The reason I ask is that it is very similiar to the description given for the U.S.S. Jenolan in "Relics".

Display for U.S.S. Jenolan
"U.S.S. Jenolan
Sydney Class Transport
NCC-2010"

Display for I.K.S. Koraga
"Koraga
K'Vort Class
Bird-of-Prey
(line of numbers)"

And, what by the way, is the reading for the last line?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears to say "4077-91". I don't know what the "-91" is for, but the first part is obviously a joke.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps