Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Various displays (screenshots) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Various displays (screenshots)
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Hey does anybody know which episodes have good shots of the following?

• NX-01 Dedication Plaque
  • Voyager Bridge MSD
  • Defiant (NX-74205) MSD
(By "good," I mean without a bunch of people in the way, although closeups where someone is pointing at it are okay too.)

-MMoM [Big Grin]

For Voyager, you could try "Year of Hell". There's a scene where Paris suggests the installation of additional forcefields to prevent hull breaches - something like that. They're standing right in front of it (the only occasion I can think of right now). Or maybe one of the Seven-centric episodes. When she used the cosole behind Janeway, you might get a good look at it.
In Equinox, there's a display of Voyager and Equinox on the big screen in stellar cartography, but they are not showing the entire cutaway, just a portion. But if you take several screenshots, you might be able to put a complete one together, since the scanner bar is moving.

Defiant: "Starship Down" maybe? Or for the turbolift diagram, try the episode with the Iconian gateway - can't remember the title at the moment (4th season, IIRC). There's quite a long scene with Sisko and the Jem'Hadar first in the lift cabin.

NX: I don't think we ever got a good view of it. Maybe write an email to Okuda or whoever took it home after Enterprise wrapped production - they could take a picture with their digital camera. [Smile]

Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Yes, it was.

It's also on the dedication plaque. (Though I'm not sure it was ever seen closely enough to be clearly read in the films.)

-MMoM [Big Grin]

Totally forgot that one. Thanks for the image. The images I found had the upper part cut away. As for the dedication, I remeber a scene where the camera focuses for a short moment on the plaque. Could be when Picard enters the bridge in FC, after the Vulcans have arrived. But I'm not sure.

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's not an episode, but you can of course see the Defiant and Voyager MSDs(including the Defiant's turbolift MSD) very clearly in Captains Chair. Since they're actual photos of the set they're as good as, right?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um....not a display, but I have a request:

Can someone get me a nice rear shot of the Dominion battleship from The Valiant?

I ask because I'm going to be painting/building one (actually VIrtualscratchbuilder- the maker of that purdy Scimitar model I linked a few weeks back is building it and I'm just painting, decaling and accurizing it as much as possible).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps