Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Ships at Utopia Planitia (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Ships at Utopia Planitia
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can any one get a ship count from the fleet yard in "Relativity"? In a pic in Star Trek The Magazine issue #6 I can see 2 Akira's, 1 Steamrunner, 2 Excelsior's and a Galaxy. The registry on one of the Excelsior's is not completely clear but it looks like 42-something with only 4 numbers.

------------------
Inspected by #10
Federation Starship Datalink

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are pictures of the episode which shows more ships. There was also a Nebula Class, a Saber Class, a runabout, work bees, a thing that looks like the Spinx workpod from the TNG Tech Manual, a large obital complex, a Steamrunner Class, and of course USS Voyager.

------------------
"It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Pack your bags, up and leave. Don't you dare come running back to me.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Close the door behind, leave your key. I'd rather be alone than unhappy."

-Whitney Houston

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Sabre? Ooh!

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two Galaxies. Maybe three.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone going to paste this picture from issue #6, I can only assume it will bew gloriously crisp and clear, not like some screen caps that are around...

anyone

anyone

Bueller

anyone

------------------
"All is full of love, all around you" - Bj�rk

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's one in Issue 5... I could post that but I don't have Issue 6 yet, Andrew...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Andrew, I have pictures from that Voyager episode, I just don't know how to post it.

------------------
"It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Pack your bags, up and leave. Don't you dare come running back to me.

It's not right, but it's okay. I'm gonna make it anyway. Close the door behind, leave your key. I'd rather be alone than unhappy."

-Whitney Houston

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I got mine from Pedro.

------------------
"If you're at a a concert and somebody steps on your foot, let it slide. Its not worth getting 20 years because somebody smuged your puma."-Chris Rock

Hobbes
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The image of UP from The Magazine is very crisp. I have yet to get it, but as soon as I do I'll scan it and post it (unless someone beats me to it.)

------------------
Inspected by #10

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gets out whip and chains*

Oh you said beats you TO it... *grin*

------------------
"All is full of love, all around you" - Bj�rk

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Here you go, from Issue #6:

Image 1
Image 2

They're nice images.

------------------

Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well someone else can try to post. I tried. As a jpeg, it came out blurry. As either a gif or a bmp the file size is much too large.

------------------
"Victory is Life!"

Hobbes
Member # 138

Hmm...both the images didn't show up Garak.

------------------
Inspected by #10

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Hobbes: They should have. They are indeed there. GeoCities may be having some problems.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, well, well... Who would've thought... Did everyone notice the registry on that Excelsior? It's our old friend, NCC-42111... *rolls eyes*

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps