Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Page 25)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fly on over: I just bought some beer and we've got great BBQ just down the street...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any I can field for ya? I have a good collection of them going myself already.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Odysious
Member # 1180

- posted      Profile for Odysious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reverend , here is a screen cap of the Andorian logo seen in Proving Ground. And sorry to add to your list of "logo's to-do".

-

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Waitaminute. Is that just one of ENT's windows they used as a viewscreen?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm... circles within circles...

Is it possible that this is a stylized schematic of Andoria star system?

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or possibly a stylized rendition of an embryo and insemination from there Quad weddings?

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Paladin181
Member # 833

- posted      Profile for Paladin181     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going with the starsystem on this one...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bizarre. He saves the image I captured and posted and loads it onto his own webspace. I mean, why?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps he didn't realize that you had linked it from Flare Upload and politely didn't want to steal your bandwidth?

BTW, Lee, does this mean you'll be able to do such high-quality captures from all future ENT episodes? That would make you my new best friend. [Wink]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, bandwidth. I'm aware I have such a thing, and given the amount of links I find to images on my site on the various SF props boards I frequent, I suppose I should be more aware of such things. . . 8)

I'll continue to DL the HDTV eps as long as I can. Which initially means until the end of March, when we move. After that, who can say? The Xindi arc may not last beyond the current season, we may bid farewell and adieu to the MACOs, and barring any further new weapons appearing I may just return to using anyone else's captures. I doubt that, given I quite enjoy watching Enterprise now (yes, shock, horror!) and it means I don't have to hog the main TV when the show is actually on (s3 has just started airing on satellite TV in the UK) - my wife can't stand the show.

But fear not, I've just recently turned on both Harry and G2K to my source for the HDTV files, so you can bug them too!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr dyslexic Greek hero: I've already done that one, it'll be posted with the next update.

Kazzy, Wizzy and Pally: My money is on it being a star system too. Which could mean that the Andor system is trinary.

Monkey boy: Don't frighten the poor lad, he's got enough to worry about already, what with mean people not wanting to use up his stinky bandwidth.

Crazy gun loving person: Don't feel too bad, I'm starting to enjoy Enterprise too. Popular opinion be damned!

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I took a shot at this one.
 -

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they're all supposed to be perfect spheres even though there seems to be some distortion in the cap. It would certainly make sense if they were supposed to represent celestial bodies.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOooo...they're definitely elipses.
There's several shots of both the viewscreen version and the lighter colored one decoration the wall (behind the captain's chair?).

So, if it's their starsystem, the system has twelve planets a smattering of notable moons, and the largest elipse is their star?

BTW, nice work on the logo, Masao.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

My mistake.
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps