Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Who or what are the Tzekethi? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who or what are the Tzekethi?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with Locarno, i think the issue is thatthey wanted the Voyager character to have more Starfleet experience than Locarno would have, being un ungraduated fourth year cadet. If they had had the foresight to make him a lieutenant who was a command cadet (as Lt. Saavik was in TWOK) then they could have postulated that he had had some ship experience but had still been a fuckup... (of course this gets more convoluted later when Nog had more combat experience as a third year cadet than most of Starfleet, and was graduated early)

basically, they didnt think they could use Locarno without an elaborate backstory of him having more experience in the fleet than the original character had, hence Tom Paris.

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^And this was my thinking, too.^
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Jeff? Jeff Raven? Is he now Griffworks!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff Griffin is "Griffworks".

See his cool website for more details, cool models and because it's cool, it has NO CAT MEN in pink spacesuits.
None.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But these were evil cat men in pink suits, surely that has to mean something!

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It means cats are colorbilnd and the Kzin were such losers that no one told them their spacesuits were pink. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kzinti are from the group of Cat's that left Red Dwarf that DIDN'T crash into an asteroid because they thought Lister's laundry list was a secret code to the promised land of Fushu.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"you insolent hairless apes!" *bangs staff on floor*

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Oooooh those Kilrathi and their damned pointed ships! [Smile]

--------------------

Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:

Huh? [Confused]

I am.

That's all the explanation that's required. [Big Grin]

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

There seem to be several older, possibly banned or unwelcome Flarites that were banished to the Phantom Zone or something and you would'nt want to be confused with them now would you General Zod...er..."Griffworks".

...if that is your real name...

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Griffworks:
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:

Huh? [Confused]

I am dorky.

That's all the explanation that's required. [Big Grin]

All too easy.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
There seem to be several older, possibly banned or unwelcome Flarites that were banished to the Phantom Zone or something and you would'nt want to be confused with them now would you General Zod...er..."Griffworks".

There is no such cabal of banned old guard. We are not Soviet Russia. No one is trying to assasinate me with an ice pick. Uh, anyway, Jeff Raven is not only not at all banned or unwelcome, but is in fact a frequent reader, if our recent visitor bar is any indication, and started a thread in Enterprise not two weeks ago.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He also likes football, lasagna, pays tax and...*checks notepad*...helps his landlady bring out their dead.

What a guy!

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, HERE's the image I've been looking for...

-

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps