Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2) (Page 14)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2)
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work, Harry. My only suggestion would be to have the border of the between the word ring and the inside be the same as the outside of the word ring. For example, add another blue/white edge to the outside. Not essential, though.

Rev: Is that an oyster shell with a pearl

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's supposed to be the Andromeda galaxy, but it looks like someone sneezed on a fried egg.
Drawing galaxies iz hard don't you know.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yah.
I know: I'm just re-learning Illustrator myself.
GIve me a few weeks and I'll be able to draw a nice rectangle (if I use the rectangle tool...mabye).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

jX
Member # 1201

- posted      Profile for jX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jason: dude, I picked up Illustrator in an hour. Of course, I know PS to start with, so it helps, but still I was able to crank these out in a couple nights: http://burntelectrons.org/media/moz-posters/

The PNGs are just previews of the PDFs. They're 2:3 ratios, suitable for printing on 24x36 inch paper. [Smile]

I didn't make the red dino, I'm not claiming to. I just had to clean it up from the original SVG.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UPDATE

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome work Reverend. [Wink] I especially like your Colonial Admistration one. [Big Grin] It makes me think of the phase: "wagon train to the stars." Keep up the awesome work and I can not wait to see more of your creative works of art. [Wink]
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice logos Rev. I'd liked to one day see the seal of Starfleet's JAG corp.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Give me a minute.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

How's this?

-

--------------------

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing. [Wink] [Wink] Great work Reverend.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that the Vulcan weapon used in "Amok Time" in the center of the arrowhead?

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure looks that way!
Nice to see two race's judicial emblems in a Starfleet logo for once!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by jesus X:
Jason: dude, I picked up Illustrator in an hour. Of course, I know PS to start with, so it helps, but still I was able to crank these out in a couple nights: http://burntelectrons.org/media/moz-posters/

The PNGs are just previews of the PDFs. They're 2:3 ratios, suitable for printing on 24x36 inch paper. [Smile]

I didn't make the red dino, I'm not claiming to. I just had to clean it up from the original SVG.

Yeah, I was being silly: I use Illustrator for text and basic imagry to make my model's decals every week: i just dont have the program at home so i cant practice much with it. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

jX
Member # 1201

- posted      Profile for jX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Sure looks that way!
Nice to see two race's judicial emblems in a Starfleet logo for once!

the Vulcans would demand equality, excelt that would be illogical since they feel they are superior. [Smile]
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's one great JAG logo!

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps