Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Heroes (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Heroes
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabrux: On NBC's website, they do graphic novels that loosely correlate with the episodes. Hana evidently is tracking where HRG's orders come from.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno about that... The Haitian is on the run now, and is hiding Claire. He's got no reason to head back and wipe the family again.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought of another question:

Who was Claude hiding when Bennett was tasked with killing him?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was targetted for elimination because he was a security leak. I don't think he was hiding anyone. I thin khe was feeding information to Papa Suresh.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Haitian is on the run now, and is hiding Claire. He's got no reason to head back and wipe the family again."

Unless he already did so at some point before the scene on the bridge. Though, you're right that, if he didn't already do it, he probably won't.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I've finally watched up to episode 17. This show is just freakin' amazing!

Claude was hiding someone - that was the reason Bennet had to 'shoot' him the first time. I'm guessing it also is connected to the comment he made to Peter Patrelli about having taught others like him before... maybe Nathan Patrelli? He seems quite adept at flying already.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK What does HRG stand for? Mr Bennet?

Is the chick - Hana? From last week - who can think through the internet etc. - was she the one back at the paper factory with the clipboard?

We've seen Claire's fake parents - well one of them - the Doctor who was presiding over Sylar. Where is the mother.

--------------------

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HRG stands for Horn Rim Glasses, he's Mr.Bennet, although some people call anyone in his company "a HRG".

I thought the woman at the back was WifiWoman at first(maybe infiltrating), but apparently she's a seperate character. There's speculation that she might be able to project visions into people heads or something, which could explain how she'll clean up the Bennet situation.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hana Gittelman is Wireless, the woman that can intercept electronic signals. She was introduced in the companion (canon) graphic novels. On screen she is played by Stana Katic. The chick with the clipboard is Candice, described as "a female temptress" played by Missy Peregrym.

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

I miss Eden - she was all kinds of cute! [Smile]

--------------------

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. She and Hana both.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Claude will return a favour, although not much can be done to save that fringe. [Frown]

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

What fringe are you talking about Johnny?

OMG just watched episode 18. This show just gets better and better and better and better.

The endings are REAL cliffhangers.

Quite a number of revelations in this episode - and more paths cross!

Another Trek-connection appears.

Again with the roof of that building in New York.

As you can see I'm trying not to post any real spoilers.

And I guess this answers how PP got his scar mentioned by Hiro back in episode 5!

Just one thing - PLEASE tell me if people are spoiling stuff from future (unaired) episodes here - cause If you are - I'm going to rip your gonads out and feed them to Lassie #4. [Smile]

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Episode 18 is the current one. No more new eps until April 23.

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps