Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trial in progress - quiet please. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Trial in progress - quiet please.
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*grabs the sheep carcass and starts barbecuing the witness* *grin*

*offers MsChris some pizza*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Incompetent guard #2: Oh! Sense your barbecuing that dead witness I claim dibs on some of the ribs! I would like mine well done plz!
IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Did you, along with the defendant, conspire to brainwash the male population of the forums by using LOA's picture as indicated in 'Exhibit A'?"

No.

"Were you aware of plans by the Defendant to brainwash the Forum population by the use of Subliminal messages like the Defendant's mug hidden in the new version of Flare?"

No.

"Were you aware that the Defendant would expand his brainwashing plans to affect the entire world once the plans for the Flare Forums were complete?"

No.

"Answer That."

Yes.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was boring. I may have to give this thread a miss from here out...
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, 'yes' and 'no' are BORING.

I mean, unless you let the witness give long, rambling, vaguely relevant, and funny statements which give the other side something to cross-examine with, who's going to listen?

And when's MY turn?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bleah. Oh well.

No More Questions, your witness.

1of2: Check your PM.

[ June 08, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. The jury is complaining that this thread is "boring." What do you say MsChris? A prime example of 21st Century attention span limits?

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly Daniel I was not trying to slander anyone, but merely express my gratitude to you all for making this a great place to visit and be part of.

Secondly -

YAY!

I got to help save the day and use my kicking shoes!

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

(Can you tell that I'm excited and happy?)

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

MIB
Ex-Member

Incompetent guard #2: Hey Jubilee! When is that sheep carcas gonna be ready to eat?
MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Licking fingers*
What sheep?

Please continue. The first witness was the only one fussed at for being evasive. Everyone has a turn ya know!

Cross examination?

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

MIB
Ex-Member

Incompetent guard #2: Awwwwwwww! But I claimed dibs on the ribs!!
Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
akb1979. *ahem* I was joking. You can't take anything I say like that seriously. Perhaps my sense of humor is to dry for this board.

Incompetent guards?! Gah! No WONDER they couldn't keep out MIB. And, uh, why are we all eating ribs? Court is still in session!!

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*passes out Barbecued Sheep Portions*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Daniel
Member # 453

Well, since we're at it... *takes a barbecued sheep portion and bites into it* Mmm. Not half-bad.

--------------------

MIB
Ex-Member

Incompetent guard #2: YAY. mmmmmm. This is good!

Incompetent guard #1: Ditto on that!

Incompetent guard #3: Hey! This is good! Do we have any cans of sprite to wash it down?

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps