Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Honda Curse.... or is it just me? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The Honda Curse.... or is it just me?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but is it stick?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm considering a Ford Focus hatchback.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a stick.

Er, ...shift. Stickshift, I mean.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it is an automatic. I was looking for a stick at the time, but Mom can't drive one very well, so I had to settle for an auto. Diplomats only came with the stick until 1980 anyway. (Diplomats remained basically unchanged except for the engine* and some grille mods from 1978 all the way to 1989....you can see Chrysler knew what they were doing with this car *L*)

*engine = choices in engine that you could get. At the start, you could choose a slant-six engine or a V8 (318 or 360), auto or standard, 2bbl or 4bbl... whereas after 1980 Chrysler chose their most popular engine and used it only (2bbl 318 V8)

[This message has been edited by Coddman (edited February 02, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real men drive manual transmissions. Automatics are for pussies.

------------------
"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now it's more of a reincarnation model. If the worker learns enough in his current job, he can progress to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

LOL. That was me EXACTLY after I bought my first stick-shift.

Now, if you're driving an automatic Jeep Wrangler, you get my wrath. "What the FUCK IS THAT? Real Jeeps are stick you dip!"

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My whole family swears by automatics. Nobody ever taught me to drive a stick.

Well, okay, my dad tried once. ONCE. Then he decided he liked his car better with gears.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the point? If it gets you from point A to point B, why require unnecessary hand motions?

Hell, maybe turn signals are for wimps! Real men stick their arm out the window!

Oh, and power steering and brakes! Real men don't need those, either!

Who even needs a car?! Real mean ride horses!

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

To hell with traffic jams! RAMMING SPEED!!!

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was single I liked having my date closer than a stick will allow.... Plus I had other things to do than change gears all the time....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I like to get my date to play with my stick.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to have sex with my Girlfriend, by sticking my erect penis into her open vagina, and moving it around a bit, and then EJACULALATING!!!!!

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't everyone love ejaculalating? Ejaculalalalalating is fun. Let's all ejaculalalalalalalalalalalalalate!

Ironic, eh? A thread started by Liz turns into a discussion about sex, and it's not even about her!

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um..... hello? Can you say GROSS???

You GUYS! I was trying to vent out my frustration at the fact that I'm now CARLESS and the ultimate SYMBOL of my freedom, independence, and moving on in life is now GONE. Gah..... now you're all whacking off and having sex and stuff. Gross. I hate boys.

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careless = Carless

Couldn't care less!

No, just joking...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps