Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Honda Curse.... or is it just me? (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The Honda Curse.... or is it just me?
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever it is, mine's bigger!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #1

What the fuck was that? - Mayor of Hiroshima

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just made the word up - don't freak the tits.

Next on tonight's agenda is Liam's new obsession.

------------------
"Sack me!? I MADE the BBC!!"

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure how new this obsession is - I disappeared from here at about February last year and when I came back recently, there were all this mentioning of the size of Simon's todger.

How the hell did all this begin anyway? Why did all this begin? Why was it allowed to?

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just kinda happened when Simon was wearing shorts and "sproing!" enormous dick happened.

Isn't that right, Liam?

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor LOA - she's being totally neglected in this farce.

SOOOO, onto Liam's love of all things Blackpool-Towerian, or to be more specific, the alledged enormous size of Sol System's penis. I, for one, cannot claim to have encountered said phenomenon. To be perfectly honest, I don't want to.

God, I miss all the Transformer debates. Now we're reduced to this...

------------------

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

So Simon was dancing for Liam over a webcam linkup when the 'sproing' happened, right?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited February 08, 2001).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Or just dancing over Liam...

*shrinks*

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Liz is getting ignored in her own thread. We should invlove her somehow...

Hey, Liz! Look out the window and tell us if you can see Simon's eclipse... :-)

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think that we should mock the almighty Simon "big mass" Sizer, lest he run us through.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, you guys... his penis can't be THAT big..... yeesh

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know whether to laugh or cry or write a satirical play in which you, yes, all of you! feature as characters in a big town called Stupid Pants Head.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...pants...head...

Today, we bring you Part II of "Use Your Imagniation". Simon mentioned pants & head in a single post. Weeping Laughter ensues.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Can't be THAT big? Well if Liam's assertions are correct, then the US could fight an entire war with Simon's dick as the only weapon.

Another thing, some people over there seem to follow anyone who offers them a glimpse of the truth, so Simon could start a cult dedicated to his penis. He could come up with a new philosophy of life based on his alleged 'huge mass'. I'm sure he'd get many subscribers.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited February 09, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel I must point out that LOA is apparently about the closest person to Simon, geographically. I think we should demand she make a pilgrimage to determine once and for all the exact measurements, and answer one question that has troubled the ages: are we talking length, girth. . . or both?

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if Liz's religious beliefs would allow that.

Or her current physical and fiscal status, for that matter.

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps