Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 1)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, can we have some clarification on some of the names of people on here... ever since the upgrade people and names have been going all over the place and I've lost track of familiar names and err... faces

Who is/was Malnurtured Snay!?!
Is CaptainMike new?
Has TMMoM always been TMMoM?
Where has FrankG gone?
Do we WANT to know where FrankG has gone?
and something I've always wanted to know: How do you pronounce, "pIn'a' Sov". What language is it. What does it mean?

"If you're not him and he's not you... WHO AM I!?! And WHO'S EATING THIS CHICKEN!?!"

Thankyou, thankyouverymuch...

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Malnurtured Snay.

I used to be MeGotBeer. Before that, I was JeffKardde. My real name has always been Jeff Benson. Live in Maryland, drive a Jeep, go to Towson University, scourge of conservatives everywhere.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is/was Malnurtured Snay!?!
Malnutured Snay is the poster formerly known as Jeff Kardde, Jeff the Card, and MeGotBeer.

Is CaptainMike new?
Apparently.

Has TMMoM always been TMMoM?
Ummm... don't know actually.

Where has FrankG gone?
Now known as Aethelwer, he's currently shopping.

Do we WANT to know where FrankG has gone?
Nope. He left for the grocery store muttering something about handcuffs, whipped creme, and Hershey's chocolate syrup.

How do you pronounce, "pIn'a' Sov". What language is it. What does it mean?
I don't know what it means or how you pronounce it, but pIn'a' Sov once remarked that he/she posted in the guise of a Caitian. That's why he/she was always purring.

You see, this is why I have opted to be, and shall always be, plain and simple Siegfried. I have no identity issues that prompt me to change my handle on a whim like Jeff Kardde/Jeff The Card/MeGotBeer/KattusMagnus/YoMommasHot and Fabrux/X-5-NC-17-69/Raisinfonnel/Mr. Christopher.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:

"If you're not him and he's not you... WHO AM I!?! And WHO'S EATING THIS CHICKEN!?!"

Thankyou, thankyouverymuch...

Now with regard to who you are, I think you'd know more about that than I would. As for the chicken; My bro and I had some chicken qasidias (spelling?) for dinner if that helps solve the mystery of who is eating the chicken.

Finally. To answer the question you presented in the title; My name is MIB. Whether or not I'm a REAL MIB is none of your concern. Real name is Alexander Johnston. I'm 16, (Hence the "Pissing people off since 1985!" slogan) and I'm currently stuck in the deepest depths of the 3rd world in the 1st world. (A.K.A. Georgia) I'm constantly dreaming about being free of this hell hole and being back in the northern mid-west if not Canada. I'm am currently being home-schooled, and I have narrowed down the things I want to do in my life to 3 or 4 things. (Game programer, journalist, or a talk radio host. I want Art Bell's job soooooo bad!!! Or a job with the Lego company would be cool too. )

My interests are Lego, sci-fi (As if that wasn't obvious), James Bond, video games, Anime (Also known by Mike Nelson and his followers as, "Japanimation." LOL. I love that word!)and learning more about the UFO conspiricy and how our government is trying to cover up evidence about it. I'm not kidding. Anyway, I'm a UFO/ALIEN/AREA51 buff and a blind follower to Jeff Karadde's political views. LOL j/k hmmmmm. I need to go read Is Our Children Learning? again. Gotta go. Be afraid! Be only slightly afraid!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm... Hmmm... Uhhh... Errr...

Okay. Apparently, we have all gotta a peek into MIB's psyche. He has bared his soul to all of us here on Flare. To be honest, I'm quite scared.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should be.

scourge of conservatives everywhere

And deer. Can't forget the deer.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MIB
Ex-Member

Yes. He makes men jealous, women lustful, and deer scared. hehe. If only I can do that......
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you make deer lustful, women jealous, and men scared.

I, on the other hand, inspire a vague unsettling feeling in all three.

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB is a very scary guy. Actually, at first I thought Rob said *I* made deer lustful ...

Deer #1: "Here comes Jeff. Wow, look at that bumber on his Jeep."

Deer #2: "Well, I'm going to make my move..."

: eer #2 leaps at bumper::

Two Weeks Later (at the hip Deer Bar):

Deer #1: "And #2 just made his move man, got his brains splattered all over that beautiful front grille ..."

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

I make DEAR lustful?!?! ohhhh. I guess I have to take what I can get. This is a female deer we're talking about right? ICK! Now I feel dirty.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for clearing that up people! Thanks for the info MIB! It gives an idea of who we talk to. I think more of us should bare our souls to the board - or probably just reveal a bit of info/background to the rest of us! It'd be interesting - as long as the post wasn't TOO long... you know how long our attention spans are...

Marge:"Homie, promise me... no beer for a month"
Homer:"Fine... no deer for a month."
Marge:"Did you day beer or deer?"

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey .. I dont feel new anymore, I've been around for 21 years. But I just signed up for Flare on September 6, I assume thats what you meant.

My name is Michael, I'm 21, I am in the fifth year of a two-year Art degree program at a community college. I live in Rhode Island. I cashier at a Whole Foods Market. I previously was assistant store manager of an evil fast food restaurant. Since the manager and I had the same first name, he called me 'Number One' I've been called 'Captain' though ever since I wore a Trek uniform to school in 1997. I like it when girls call me Captain because thats how people know me. Most people know me as the guy who has lightsabers at the Free Summer Concerts. Ive met a lot of wierd girls this way. I lived on my own for a year and a half, but i moved in with my grandparents this month to finish school and avoid temptations that were getting me in trouble.

I like pie.

pIn'a'Sov looks like a Klingon word. If it were Klingon it would be pronounced something like 'peen-ah-shov' except with emphasis on one syllable, my Klingon is rusty so we better check.

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and My Publicly Desplayed Name used to be The Evil Lord. Just so you know.

I have been, and ever shall be, Omega.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MIB
Ex-Member

I just want to say that I also like pie!!!! And shrimp. mmmmmm sweet, sweet shrimp........

What the hell. Here's a pic of me you can look at.

PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I can see you.......

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

MIB, shouldn't you be in school or something about now?
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps