Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jeff, because that's your name

Woooooooohooooooooo!

::rubs it in Raven's face::

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...but it's also his name, as much as mine is Omega.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but it's my real name.

And if Omega is your real name ... well, it would explain quite a bit.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Wisconsin.
My real name is Peter.
My age is unimportant.
So is my height, etc.
Anyway, that's my bio.
Or is it?...

I have one question: a while back, people were talking about the identity of the Flareite "Phelps." Why was that so mysterious and important?

--------------------
Meh

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While my life is busy, as it tends to frequently be, I am still around.
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! I'm from Wisconsin too! Now I live in Georgia unfortunatly, but it's only a temporary set back. I was born in LaCrosse. How about you?

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm me. but only on wednesdays.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the ale truck goes by your house, chiming merry tune?

For those that don't know, pIn'a'Sov is one of my countrymen, from the second largest town of Sweden, Gothenburg. That's right, he's west coast, I'm east coast. Come between us 'n you be illin'.
I don't know how old he is, I haven't consulted his bio.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in a perpetual state of confusion and obscurity.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Shik. You may call me "Shik," or barring that, "Shik." Slight pronunciative differentials.

I am currently listening to "You're Just a Baby" by Belle & Sebastian.

I currently look like an angry, surly, hairy New Yorker, which is fortunate since I'm an angry, surly, hairy western Connnecticut-ite. This seems to irk many people in central Pennsylvania, but it serves them right for naming the place the "Happy Valley."

I could answer more, but there's a reason I compiled all this shit in a central location--it's a pain in the fucking ass to repeat it all the time. If it matters so fecking much, go read it.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now there's an idea....I'm currently listening to some great jazz!

You can too by going here.

I love jazz.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate jazz. But I do love these little get-togethers we have on Flare where all the prodigal sons and daughters who've been away pop in to say hello, kind of like what I'm doing now.

My codename is Project 2501, and I am a life-form that was born in a sea of information.... nah, screw it, I'll give some of my real info for anyone that cares.

Gurgeh is a character from a sci-fi book by Iain M. Banks, "The Player of Games". My real name is Jamie O'Sullivan, from Ireland. I'm 23 years of age, I feel older. I finished college this year, a physics degree. At the moment I'm in my 3rd week of a 12 month traineeship with the ESA in the Netherlands. My interests are sci-fi, fantasy, music, and a million other things that I seem not to have had the discipline to explore in recent years. I've recently begun to understand the expression "to find oneself" from the 60's/70's, because I seem to be forgetting who I am/was. Memories seem so distant. It's kind of strange, really, almost like I was born yesterday.

Enough. Continue.

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: Jernau Morat Gurgeh ]

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to find myself this summer. I put down everything i own and walked around all night but when i came back there was even more of me missing. And they told me to stop paging myself at work.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. I know how that goes.
IP: Logged
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
My name is really Christopher. And I've seen the pictures of dear sweet Liz. I've seen those pictures many, many times. But only TSN has seen the fabled "pink bikini" picture that Omega lusts after.

Anyway, my name is really Christopher.

Nice to meet you Christopher!

My real name is Alexander and I'm 21 (22 in 5 days) and I live in Nottingham, England. Mmm, what else can I say about myself? Been into Star Trek since TNG was released, like B5 and Star Wars, have nearly 50 books to read , go sailing, play snooker, doing a Business Administration degree at De Montfort University, am 5" 7' (give or take a bit), don't want to say my weight - until I weigh less , favourite colours are blue and green, and my favourite pass time is doing nothing constructive.

Probably a load more to tell about me but I've been up over 17 hours and I am caput!

Anyway, that's my bio - for now.

Q: Where can I get a copy of that "pink bikini" picture?

Oh yes . . . like reading (obviously from all the books that I have), writing (my bestselling novel will be out . . . sometime), hiking (when I can be arsed! HEHE!), camping (see previous and/or when I get a free weekend and no chance to sail), and I'm into computers (mostly games, for writing and surfing the Net).

Oh and I love these faces too

More updates soon!

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: akb1979 ]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps