Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you value your life (into which you have just given us a very insightful look ), forget everything that you have heard or read about The Picture. Only members of The Inner Circle are allowed to see it.

This message will self-destruct. *Chucks into recycle bin, whistlingly walks away*

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, MIB, I'm from Wauwatosa. And I live around those parts now...
I see your posting frenzy from months ago is true Badger State behavior!

--------------------
Meh

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm yeah. PACKERS!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! *sniff* I miss going to Cub Foods and Shopko. All we have down here are Food Lions and Wal-marts.

How much cash will it take to catch a glimps of this Liz bikini picture?

IP: Logged
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am The 359. Who else would I be?
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve McQueen?

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt Dock? Designer of the Titan-class Thresher?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Rhi'a
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm Rhi'a and right now I am very depressed and bored. There don't seem to be any other Taelons around at all lately. I thought I'd drop in here and see if there's anything going on. You all seem to be quite friendly, and I'm not one to dwell on age differences. Is anyone here into film making?
IP: Logged
USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I sure do like Film-Watching.

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* sigh * i like films

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a film once... unfortunately, she made me destroy the tape when we broke up.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I normally don�t read this section of the forum, but I saw this:

quote:
How do you pronounce, "pIn'a' Sov". What language is it. What does it mean?
I don't know what it means or how you pronounce it, but pIn'a' Sov once remarked that he/she posted in the guise of a Caitian. That's why he/she was always purring.

Well Siegfried, I won�t sue you either, but TSN was right, it IS klingon, and it means what he said. I�m a 30 year old graduate student in history from Sweden, and my name is Thomas, and I NEVER made that remark

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, you didn't make copies?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that the "purring" person was called Psia'Meese, and that she was female. And since she hasn't posted for about six months, I think she's pretty much gone the way of most girls on this board.

That's not to say I wouldn't want more girls here. Quite the opposite, in fact.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psia'Meese! That's who I was thinking of! Sorry about that, pIna'Sov. Too many people here with "p"-names and apostrophes for my mind to keep them straight.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a rhetorical question...

Although Steve McQueen would be a good person to be. Except the death part.

And if you are going to remember me for a starship design, have it be the Mustang Class USS Harbinger NCC-77590...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps