Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You used to be able to see my picture in my profile, but alas, there is no more Flare upload.

MIB: Dude, you're only 16? You look older than I am in that picture.

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: Dukhat ]

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm home-schooled. The public schools here in Georgia aren't worth their weight in dog sh*t.

And yes. I'm only 16.

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am LOA. No, you may not see my picture, and I may be moving to TN. Soon. Maybe sooner that soon. Maybe. We'll see....

~LOZ

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, looks like Omega's going to cream his pants (so to speak) when he hears that ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guess it's my turn to give my mini-bio here then...

Hello, my name is Michael and I am a Trekkie. I'm a 19 year old Filipino living in the San Fernando Valley, a suburb of Los Angeles. I've been a Trekkie for 11 years and a comissioned officer for my Star Trek club for 8 years. I'm attending California State University Northridge and will be pursuing a poly sci major and a business minor in order to go to Loyola Law School for a JD/MBA degree. I like cars, guyz, cooking, and community activities.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off- MIB gets a swift kick in the pants. It is not "Japanimation." It is ANIME. A N I M E. Japanimation is some pokemon freak's word for the cartoons that come from Japan.

Learn it the right way.

Second of all, to get ~somewhat~ back on topic, I feel those who felt the need to change their names must be insecure in their names. I, on the other hand, will always enjoy this name and be known as the "True Jeff" of these forums. It's a good thing JeffK changed his name. This forum ain't big enough for two Jeffs.

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting that the guy who bills himself as the "True Jeff" is really named Brian.

My name, on the other hand, really is Jeff. Well, Jeffrey. And that's a lot more Jeff then JeffRaven will ever really be.

Although I suspect he will name a son or two after me. Maybe even a daughter.

As for why I changed my name, I used "MeGotBeer" as an AOL e-mail for a long time, and I play on Counter-Strike as "Malnurtured Snay", so, hey ...

But, if JeffR really wants to be known as the "True Jeff", I'd be glad to change my name to "Jeff Benson" and kick his "JeffRaven" name out the nearest window.

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No where did I mention real life in my post, Malnutured Snay. My online name is Jeff, and since I was here before you, that makes me first. And, since I haven't changed my name, I've been truer to the name than you.

SO NYAH NYAH NYAH!

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

And yet a lot of people (Jay the Obscure being an exception) still call me 'Jeff', even though my i.d. is no longer JeffKardde. Hell, Omega still quotes me as 'JeffKardde' ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Eric.

QED.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is really Christopher. And I've seen the pictures of dear sweet Liz. I've seen those pictures many, many times. But only TSN has seen the fabled "pink bikini" picture that Omega lusts after.

Anyway, my name is really Christopher.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since pIn'a' Sov hasn't responded, I'll point out that his name is, in fact, Klingon. Besides the fact that it looks Klingon, I recall his mentioning it once. And, if my information is correct, it manes something along the lines of "master of knowledge". And, no, I don't speak Klingon.

And Omega already knows that Liz is relocating to Tennessee. And I don't doubt that the predicted (or, rather, postdicted) pants-creaming already happened. Not that I'm going to check...

Oh, and, to my knowledge, Monkeyboy never went by any other name here.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I was wrong on the language of pIn'a'Sov's handle. So sue me.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay, so I was wrong on the language of pIn'a'Sov's handle. So sue me.

I cannot discuss these matters out of court, on the advice of my Terrellian lawyers.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am LOA. No, you may not see my picture

Oh, sure they may. We can always drag out the LOAOA. :-)

Well, looks like Omega's going to cream his pants (so to speak) when he hears that

So to speak.

Besides, what makes you think I didn't already know? We're going to a Newsboys concert if she moves. At her suggestion.

Hell, Omega still quotes me as 'JeffKardde'

I call "My Publicly Displayed Name" TEL, on the rare occasion that he posts. I call you Jeff, because that's your name, and Kardde, because I need to distinguish you from Raven. So

But only TSN has seen the fabled "pink bikini" picture that Omega lusts after.

HEY! She said there was no such picture!

*grumblegrumble*

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps