Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon=hilariousness.

I would like to purchase his bottling rights & all associated ones thereof.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a pull-tab can? I miss those...

My real name is Kurt. I live in California. I'm a graphic artist, by day (sinister super-villian by night). I'm a skosh older than the median age here, but since the doctors tell me I have the capacity of a six-year-old, it all works out. 6'5", 285lbs. (of pure chisled muscle.) I used to be a cool character. I used to play in a great band, and wear a suit, meet fast women and chat them up, drink martinis and dance all night. It's been awhile.

Balaam Xumucane is a character from an episodic science fiction story I've been working up to shooting (Mid-2002.) A while back I did a search online for other people who were creating science fiction universes, to get ideas about how to make my own. I came a cross Frank's Distant Horizon link, and poking around, wound up here. It was amazing to see people analyzing Star Trek so closely and critically, and I realized that here was a group of my target audience. Initially I was just gonna, try to make some friends here to have them check out the science and backstory for the show, but that hasn't really happened, yet. I've been having a great time talking about Star Trek and the science-fiction genres.

I don't want to shamelessly plug here, but if people are interested, I would love to get some feedback on it. It's called 'Our Place In The Shadows', and it's like a shadowy dystopian Star Trek with loads of conspiracies, turmoil, and even some magic. After seeing how well this board worked, I even put up my own message board. Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping me out, here's the link.

Right now the password 'tiberius' will get you all the way in. That will change at some point, so if you'd like a custom login go ahead and email me [email protected] .

ps- TurnOns:Cuddling up by the fire and long walks on the beach
TurnOffs:Terrorism and cruelty to animals.

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"From what I understand, he's an evil monkey on "The Powerpuff Girls". Which I tried to watch once, but it was so unentertaining that I had to turn it off before even the one short was over..."

*head explodes*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps