Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. Good one Sol.
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you been laughing at Simon's joke for a month? Jesus Christ, what would happen if you heard something really funny? Would you not speak for a year?

Hmm. I have an idea...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like pie."
Captain Mike, you wouldn't happen to have read The World's Worst TF fanfics, would you?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure.

The 'I like pie' that i reference started in Wizard: The Guide to Comics in 1994 i believe, when someone wrote them a three word letter on that subject. The Wizard editorial staff stuck the word balloon 'I Like Pie' on just about every picture they published or at least referenced it somewhere in every issue for like 4 years after that.

While we're back in the 'Who Are We' thread, I have a pice of information i could add to my 'who am i'

As we may or may not know from my short time here, I like attention. One of my more recognizable problems is that i cant really differentiate between good attention and bad attention. Peer pressure helps me to make the necessary bad decisions to get attention from people in wys that hurt me, because i need to be recognized and acclaimed by all those around me, or else i feel bad.
Basically, people are amused when i get really fucked up.
We all know about my costume concert escapades, and this has gotten my legend spread around the entire state of Rhode Island. I can visit schools in just about any town of our fair state and be recognized as 'the Captain' or at least as 'that guy from the concerts' or 'that drunk that hit on my little sister'

However, people I dont know are starting to know of me, and my legend has finally begun to spread across state lines. At the Newbury Comics and Records store in N. Attleboro, Mass. they have 'Employees Top Picks' shelves, and for no reason inparticular, one of them bears a picture of me at a concert with a bunch of kids and say 'Cap'n Mike's Favorite CDs' I havent seen it myself, but i have seen a picture somebody took when they recognized me. I hope to go up there soon.

I feel real special right now.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take it no-one ever taught you the difference between being laughed with, and being laughed at?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

As he pointed out, it doesn't really matter to him. All he wants is for laughter to occur, and for him to be the source, in a good or bad way.

I know how he feels.

*Stabs himself in the genitals with a fork*

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cringes in pain*

Ow.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! FORK!!!!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn.. I lose the spotlight once again.

Well, at least i still have my intact genitals.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

What makes you think mine aren't intact?

Still, don't you hate it when someone has to have everyone look at them?

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kosh, formerly :
ET
Kruge
The Excalibur

For once I've got a nickname I haven't wanted to change.

Liz:
You'll be much closer to me if you move east.(WOO-HOO)

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who the heck is "Mojo Jojo"?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Mojo Jojo is the best villian in the world after Darth Vadar, who is the best villian, and Mojo Jojo is second, which isn't as high as first, but it still means that he's better than all the other villians, even the one at third place, because Mojo Jojo is at second, and the only one higher than him is Darth Vadar, who is better than Mojo Jojo, although Mojo Jojo is better than everyone else.

He's also the current name for The Evil Lord. Who is evil.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

From what I understand, he's an evil monkey on "The Powerpuff Girls". Which I tried to watch once, but it was so unentertaining that I had to turn it off before even the one short was over...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This, by the way, is the sole reason I would refuse to inhabit Tim's body, were he a hollow synthetic bio-replicant and I a gelatinous alien lifeform in need of a clever disguise. Sad, but true.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps