Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who ARE you (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Who ARE you
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I ever saw that one.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would that be a six-cylinder or eight-cylinder Mustang class...?
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IDIC:
If you value your life (into which you have just given us a very insightful look ), forget everything that you have heard or read about The Picture. Only members of The Inner Circle are allowed to see it.

Aww! Can I join the inner circle or at least get copies of those pics? From everything that has been said - I think my life would be worth a look.

As for the insight to my life - I would just like to clarify that I am not fat - just a tad overweight at a little over 11 stone. I'd like to be between 10 - 10.5 stone and hope to be that within the next year.

[B}Bikini pics please!!![/B}

[ October 05, 2001: Message edited by: akb1979 ]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who has a 6-cylinder Mustang needs to be killed.

And I would have a pic of my Mustang Class, except the upload site is gone

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I guess we really ought to do something about that...
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we do...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't like 6-cyl Mustangs? I really hate automatic Mustangs. Anyone who drives them (my ex's current boyfriend, for one) needs to be killed. Hmmm ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe. People say I scare them, and yet CaptainMike is the one running around with Light-sabers during concerts and he's the one dressing up in Starfleet uniforms at school.
IP: Logged
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and those are just the LEGAL things i have done!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have spiked my curiosity, Mike. Although I'm not sure if I really want to know......
IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabres and Trek clothing, very scary, very scary indeed. :-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Been there, saw that, got the photographs to blackmail my friend forever.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1of2: She made you destroy it when you broke up?

You're not talking about Julie, are you?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck, no! Julie and I are doing FINE! We went to get an estimate on carpeting the new apartment today ($2100! SHEESH!) and then I took her by the place to see the work I'd completed...

and to make a long story short, I have paint chips embedded in my back.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were using the roller wrong. It goes on the wall.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps