Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the hell are you?! (Page 8)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Who the hell are you?!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can this be? Has Lee failed to ever see Borat? Has he now made himself look like an old man with no grasp on what young people watch nowadays? Eh?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF's a "Borat"?
The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know the guy who does Ali G, of Indahouse fame? Well he also does another show where he pretends to be a Turkish (or some kind of Muslim) guy called Borat who does documentaries about English life. Hilarity ensues.

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, that. You mean it's really catching on now or something? I pretty much ignored it when it featured on the series, since it was in effect parodying the "I kiss you" guy who's much funnier and actually for real.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh dats wikid!

neways big up to you all (hehe)

i've been Fedaykin Supastar since i registered, and (lol) havnt changed my name coz i didnt know it could be done - i wouldnt have done a name change anyway but thats just me.

Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still Toadkiller. Have been since the olden days of Netrek/Paradise games.

More of a lurker than a poster though I suppose....

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Borat is from Kazakstan. Ali G has a movie coming up, or that already has come up, I'm not sure which. I'm not THAT much into Ali G that I'd consider debating your pesky demeanings, General "Lee", but I don't think the movie will stink, at least not as much as the Bean movie did. :-Y

[ June 17, 2002, 07:12: Message edited by: Nim Pim ]

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, there are a lot of people here.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what in the name of holy god with paddles are you doing, Fagnus, lofting my former .sig like it was the knickers of a dead hooker in your trunk? (just saw page 7)
I've got a good mind to fark you into submission! And then for merciful porridge.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Frank!

Nimmy has been acting a little strangly, but not much else has changed since the last time I saw you post.

[Cool]

[ June 17, 2002, 10:12: Message edited by: Kosh ]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused. Was Nimmy's "General Lee" comment addressed to me?

--------------------

DT
Member # 80

- posted      Profile for DT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is with everyone changing names so much? I've been DT since Utopia Planitia, since The Great Link, and there are people here who change their names as often as Liam changes his underwear? (and by that I mean once or twice a week (to you Canadians, we civilized consider that to be infrequent))

Well BWC, let me give you some tips. You could go by Loser, but that might be too obvious. If you're giving it enough thought to change names that many times, just take an extra thirty seconds and come up with something good! Or call yourself Sol System and just hope people accept it.

--------------------
"Don't leave the ladies crying cause the story's sad" Joe Walsh

Lee
Member # 393

Yes, that's right, listen to DT. He knows a lot about history.

--------------------

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything's better than thoughtychops for a name. It's so bad it's disgusting. I'll stick with it, though. Twenty different aliases on the net is getting old. I can't remember them all and still have a life.

BWC, on the other hand, is a good name. You can make it stand for stuff.

Like: Boring White Crud. Blunt Willy Choad.
Bloody Wanking Catholic. Etc. Etc.

So I like it.

I need sleep.

The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beans With Corn
Breached Warp Core
Burned With Calorie-free-sugar-that-has-heated-to-5000-degrees-farienheit

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps