Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the hell are you?! (Page 7)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Who the hell are you?!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot that one ...

Yes. You're right. I've had many. But UM changes his name a lot, he just keeps the U and M combination, so everyone still loves him.

He could change his name to M II B and everyone would laugh.

Geez, Siggy, you keep a file on everyone? "Blast, Jeff changed his name again -- where's that manila file?"

[Big Grin]

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Richard Garriot and I died a few years ago.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then go away and leave the living alone, please!

I need to get those Vampire Legos. Yay.

[Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimrod, Groundskeeper Nimrod, Nim Pim.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Either that dude is having an identity crisis or he doesn't *want* us to remember him.
By changing his name so often prevents his wanting us not to remember him. It would have been better had he just kept his original name if he really wanted that. But, of course, we would still remember him because he just comes off as an idiot. So, there's really know way that we would ever forget him.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Geez, Siggy, you keep a file on everyone? "Blast, Jeff changed his name again -- where's that manila file?"
Just for that remark, I'm making a note in your permanent file. Punk. Wait until your home loan is declined because you sassed me.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
quote:
Either that dude is having an identity crisis or he doesn't *want* us to remember him.
By changing his name so often prevents his wanting us not to remember him. It would have been better had he just kept his original name if he really wanted that. But, of course, we would still remember him because he just comes off as an idiot. So, there's really know way that we would ever forget him.
No. Mostly because I don't like it. Don't ask.
IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Why don't you like your name?

Just call yourself 'Stagnant' ... we'll get the message ... [Big Grin]

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Just for that remark, I'm making a note in your permanent file. Punk. Wait until your home loan is declined because you sassed me.

All fear the Pompatus of Love!

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, yesterday I was stuck behind a bus which had as part of its number plate the letters 'BWC.' I immediately thought "Oh, yeah, that annoying fuckwit TrekBBS-reject twat."

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to keep some altitude, you have to clear those powerlines.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*lurk*

--------------------
I have a dream that this nation will lay down that boogie and play that funky music till we die. So let freedom ring from the Hollywood sign in Tinseltown. Let freedom ring from the Sears Tower in the Windy City. Let freedom ring from Lady Liberty, that fine piece of ass up in Gotham. Let freedom ring from the neon desert of Sin City. Let freedom ring from the French Quarter in the Big Easy. When we let freedom ring from every ghetto and every slum, every 'burb and every 'hood, we will be able to speed up that day when all children of the atom, mutants and non-mutants, the old school and the new wave, SuperFriends and the Power Puff Girls, will join hands and sing in the words of that James Brown classic: "He ain't no drag--Papa's got a brand new bag! Ungh! Good God!"
-- Tatsuya Ishida, President, CEO and Revolutionary.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, so you've finally decided to come out of 999-postdom, Gaseous Anomaly.

Oh yeah, I've to add my two eurocents to this yet, I think. I'm Jernau Morat Gurgeh, or just Gurgeh.

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Borat and I lika sex.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You "like a sex?" Which one?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps