Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Greetings from Brighton (Page 10)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Greetings from Brighton
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay tuned for 'round-the-clock updates on the Liam Situation...
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Download the desktop ticker-tape display bringing you by-the-second updates here! 8)

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on...the 8 March is THIS WEEKEND!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

Yes, and we'd like to know whether you're getting your skinny white ass down here or not.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Providing I can get someone to jumpstart my car...yes. Yes indeedy. Woo!

What time and where, fat boy?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the best of my knowledge I am still available this W/E. Just let me know when and where Lee. Is Kate coming along too?

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lee
Member # 393

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
What time and where, fat boy?

Tim's coming too?

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Great. I finally give up on you all and start making alternative plans for the weekend, and then you all reply.

As for time and place, I have no idea. Say about 6pm? As for where, I dunno. . . Clare, any ideas? And yes, Kate is coming too.

--------------------

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool I finally get to meet her properly! I think Cafe Emm for dinner, but as for an actual meeting spot...I'm not sure. Needs to be a landmark as Dianne is probably not very familiar with central London! Outside the Empire in Leicester Square maybe?

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lee
Member # 393

Cafe Emm would be perfect, everyone I've ever taken there has loved it, just as I loved it when you first took me there! Leics. Square is best, and the Empire is as good a landmark as any. Let's go for that, then.

--------------------

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, 6:00 pm, outside the Empire in Leicester Square. Will you guys pm me your mobile numbers just in case?

--------------------
life creation in progress

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

How exciting! First ever PM sent!

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Actually, you've PM'ed me before. . . 8P

--------------------

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

Really? I have no recollection of that at all! Looking forward to cafe emm, yummy! Have not been there in a year!

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps