Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Greetings from Brighton (Page 12)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Greetings from Brighton
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was quite fun. We drank, what, seven bottles of wine between the five of us? I didn't get a hangover though. Oh, and Liam is really hot.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh. I think I need seventeen bottles of wine to remove that mental image.

[ March 10, 2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Saltah'na ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* We gave them every opportunity. . . Young people today, I just don't know.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I might have drunk most of that wine...and there were def more than 7 bottles if you include the desert wine etc at the cork and bottle. I seem to have a vague recollection of Liams hotness....

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goddamn it, I'm not good at this, okay?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not good at getting drunk?

Practice, practice, practice! Swing by Baltimore on your way back, we'll hit The Bar. You'll be seeing triple for a week.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tora Regina:
It was quite fun. We drank, what, seven bottles of wine between the five of us? I didn't get a hangover though. Oh, and Liam is really hot.

Looks like the guys get prettier at closing time too.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/me can attest to that
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

Okay, I've got the friggin picture scanned. Where's Flare upload?

--------------------
life creation in progress

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/cgi2/uploader.cgi
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

Here it is:
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/53/picture2.jpg

I don't know why the quality's like that. Blame the scanner.

Oh, and I found a few surprises in my prints. It seems someone took pictures with my camera while I was in the loo.

--------------------
life creation in progress

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee's doing that blonde frosting shit! Diane's Asian! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Internal cranial pressure has exceeded mass capacitance limits. Standby for energetic boundary reshaping anomaly.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who is who?

Is the blonde dude Lee? 'Cuz it looks and smells like Liam. I think Lee is the big dude wondering where his Worf costume is.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

From the left it's me, Clare, Lee, and Liam.
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps