Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » MUST! SMITE! MICROSOFT! (Page 8)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: MUST! SMITE! MICROSOFT!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's mean movinf from Fort Lauderdale to nowheres-ville and never doing all the things I love: Art, models, scary women.

A woman I went to college with has been an art director for the past five years: she has an ulcer and does nothing creative.

Mabye I'll just transfer stores and get a roomate.

Or mabye a house.....hmmmm.

Or mabye I'll buy a trailer and just bum around america for a year.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the webmaster of our "corporate" intranet. In a bank that is.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinkin' about selling my body for money.... you know.... quick and easy way to funance my stereo addiction.....

Baby needs a new set of speakers [Wink]

~Liz

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funance.... financial death???

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:
I'm thinkin' about selling my body for money.... you know.... quick and easy way to funance my stereo addiction.....

LOA, Houston also has several clinics and hospitals to help you with your stereo addiction. Don't worry; we work you through this problem together.

Or, I'll introduce you to my sister's finacee. He's a car audio/video installer.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Or, I'll introduce you to my sister's finacee. He's a car audio/video installer. "

He's a what?!? You're damn RIGHT you're going to introduce me to him! One can NEVER have too many stereo installing friends......!!! *claps hands excitedly* Yay! [Big Grin]

And I can't type. So shoot me, Ritten [Razz]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LOA:

Baby needs a new set of speakers [Wink]

~Liz

I'll help you reach those dreams of the prefect system!
(it's all coming together...)

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA, stay away from Jason. My Jedi senses are telling me that his thoughts are with the Dark Side.

And, I can introduce you to my sister and her car stereo-installing fianc�e. However, she and he are living in Lubbock right now. It'd be a 500 mile/7 hour long road trip out there.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

I can introduce you to a girl we can pretend is my sister....
I own a stereo.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, all Jasons are evil.

Nahh, and risk the retaliation of dozens of people...

I think not....

Nobody else installs their own car stereos???? We did it everytime someone got a better one, back a while ago....

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

My uncle installed a new radio in my old Cavalier once. After that, driving at night forced me to make a decision: drive with the radio on or drive with the headlights on.

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

I used to do my own installs..... well, me and a friend..... he did the work that involved tools though.... I couldn't hurt myself [Wink]

But the last install we did in my Protege was bigger than the other ones.... MUCH bigger.... and therefore involved an extra special professional touch. Yay, Car Toys!

~LOA [Smile]

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Kind of like a good massage....

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

So you like your stereo covered in baby oil?
Kinky!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had the urge to replace the stereo in my 360 Modena.
Besides, when you ride along at 200 mph you don't hear much of the radio anyway... [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps