Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » MUST! SMITE! MICROSOFT! (Page 9)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: MUST! SMITE! MICROSOFT!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where the hell do you drive that you can get up to 200 mph?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
German autobahns, apparently.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
Where the hell do you drive that you can get up to 200 mph?

Pretty much anywhere with a long, straight road...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a 360 Modena.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is, the 360 Modena can't do 200mph [Wink] It tops out at 183mph.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He could own a Koenig, you know. Or he could be talking out of his ass. Hard to tell. B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll stick with option 2.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe... he said "ass"..... [Wink]

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Did someone get all the females of the forum high while I wasn't watching or what?

--------------------

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the Modena can go as high as 200mph, depending on the engine. The Koenig version can go up to 205 mph. But sadly our Autobahn's aren't what they used to be, traffic jams everywhere.

Anyway, I WAS joking of course. Though I have driven one once.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Considering the 360 Modena only comes with one engine, the 3.6L V8, that means no, it can't reach 200mph. In fact, none of the many versions of the 360 Modena reach 200mph.

360 Modena goes to 183mph
360 Spyder goes to 180mph
360 Challenge Stradale goes to 186mph
360 Challenge Cup cars are for a one-make racing series, and not road legal
360 GTs are for FIAGT and endurance racing, ans also not road legal

The 360 is not geared to reach 200mph, nor would its aerodynamics handle 200mph without some accessories.

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cars!!

I want a Modena because they look neat. Also, it would help me pick up ladies who are, say, Hooters Waitressess.

Because those are a fine calibur of human being, there, I will tell you that.

Self-Esteem issues? No...

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ The359: As I said, the Koenig 360 does 205 mph, although you may rightly argue that this is not an "official" Ferrari engine.

For more information visit This page

Although my absolute favorite is this hell-machine!
Looks harmless enough, doesn't it? [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Well, considering all Koenig basically did was throw two turbo chargers onto the existing engine, of course it'd make it slightly faster.

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's not all Koenig did.. let's not forget about the scream in TWOK

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps