Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » MUST! SMITE! MICROSOFT! (Page 7)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: MUST! SMITE! MICROSOFT!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this is entertaining as Jesus.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because the very early Catholic Church repressed some volumes of scripture when assembling the Bible, few people are aware of the Book of Psiliemicus. In underground circles, it is known as the "Biblical Book of Laughter and Guffaw."

It puts a more human face on our Savior the Lord Jesus Holy Christ. Rather than portraying him as the always good and righteous forgiver of humanity's sins, it brings life and light to Jesus' prankster and comedic side.

The Book of Psiliemicus tells us many tales of our Christian Messiah. Turning water into wine? Yes, He did that, but he also put that wine into dribble glasses. Wonder what happened after the 6 disciples returned to their seats on the other side of the table at the Last Supper? Jesus put Whoopie Cushions under them. And, Jesus is the real inventor of the rubber chicken.

Comedy and entertaining others: the side of Jesus Christ that we seldom know about.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you saw the "Rowan Atkinson - Live" show!

"And the crowd said: Lord, thy one-liners are as good as thy tricks. Thou art indeed an all-round family-entertainer!"

Or heard about the lost introduction to the bible as mentioned in Red Dwarf's "Better than life":

"All characters in this book are fictitious and any similarity..."
;-))

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AP: No, only one entry per contestant, thank you for you time.

359: No, you're not.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least we have gotten away from some of the more disgusting aspects hinted at earlier in this thread...
;-)

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Jesus?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had an awful thought, one I can not even type..... **shivers**

On the plus side, today is pay day....

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bastard!

Next week is Payday!

Tease!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, you get your salary in the middle of the month?
Who's your pimp? I'm gonna call him and straighten him out for you. This is gonna be great.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Powers:
At least we have gotten away from some of the more disgusting aspects hinted at earlier in this thread...
;-)

I haven't even gotten to the anatomically correct goat doll that the guy two rooms down from me had yet.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

*cough* um *cough*

7th and 21st....

Well, I turned in my notice, so this 21st is my last payday, for that company, I need to find new employment, or start a business that can generate some income by the 21st....

No worry, jobs are reasonably plenitful, I am reasonably employable, so life is good.

Siggy, I should tell you about the farmers son in Tawas City, MI that was caught screwing a cow....

but I won't

--------------------

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Jobs are plentiful? Not in this part of the world.
Thank God I've got one, and a good one at that too.

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

The fact that I will work almost any type of job helps, the key word being almost....

Worse comes to worse I can get a seasonable retail job, not that I like that much.... Pizza Hut is always looking for drivers, but my knowledge of Springfield is really shaky.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Tell me about it: I work in a job chock full o' idiots and the Manager just made her best freinf a Asst. Manager although she has NO training, skills or personality and is hated by everyone.

I gotta find another job that allows me three days off and pays at least $15 an hour.

Except in advertising: I made a vow to never go back.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So break it. Money talks. B)
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps