Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A Northwestern US Flare-ite Conjunction (Page 11)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A Northwestern US Flare-ite Conjunction
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the meetup actually occured after we sat staring at each other for 30 minutes wondering if the other people were who we were waiting for. Oopsie. [Smile]

A fun time was had by all. The good picture shall be forthcoming.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, how I wish I could have seen that scene of you all there being morons and no one bothering to ask who someone is...

Classic.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would've been great to get some ten year old to walk up and introduce himself as Balaam to everyone.
That would have been a hysterical shock. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: Yes, it's "cell". But, then, it's also "phone", not "phoen", so he seems to be having deeper-rooted difficulties.

And I thought running out of minutes just meant you had to pay an exorbitant amount on everything after.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
Well, the meetup actually occured after we sat staring at each other for 30 minutes wondering if the other people were who we were waiting for. Oopsie. [Smile]

A fun time was had by all. The good picture shall be forthcoming.

Why didn't anyone recognise you? Have you shaved, or something!?!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. At least when me and Tom stood in the train station staring at each other, I hadn't seen a picture of him. Whereas Charles is the most recognisable person on here.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More recognizable than Timmy?

Also, it just dawned on me that I am now even more in the ever-increasingly unique position of not having met anyone. Woo.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises hand*

Same here. At least until Liz get's her ass down here.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, it's going to be a while before anyone gets their arse to Brisbane.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Stephen does like Elizabeth's arse. Oh yes he does.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::cough::

I'm still all alone down here in Texas, people. Sure, I talk to Topher online, but he's more likely to get DSL than come visit me. I want visitors, damn it. I want to entertain and be a great host.

VISIT ME! SOMEBODY, PLEASE, VISIT ME!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lot of you had better keep as far away from me as possible...

[Razz]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you all visit Florida next year, we can screw up the election again.
It's just too much work for me to do it alone this time...

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm going to be in Florida the second week of June for my best friend's wedding. Unfortunately, I'm only going in as far as Destin (not far enough in and not late enough for screwing with the votes).

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

There's a Destin Florida?
Somewhere mid-state?
Mid-State am a scary place......

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps