Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » A Northwestern US Flare-ite Conjunction (Page 8)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A Northwestern US Flare-ite Conjunction
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snow chains. Wear them, yank them, love them. B)

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering LOA's track record with cars, I'd say that she's more likely to get herself tangled in the chains then put them on the car.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinky...oh, wait, we're not in that thread anymore... [Wink]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are free to ogle Jen -- but remember she's taken. [Wink] *heh*

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I would love to do this, and could even meet up with other friends of mine from college who are in the area now, and make, like, a whole trip out of it. But, we'd need to make concrete plans, and I for one am bad at concreteness. Plus, there is an angry swirlly cloud stretching from here to the Aleutians. So.
Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So. Is there anyone here that has not been mentioned yet that has dates that are absolutely NOT good? I'm prolly gonna force-subscribe all of you to this topic in the next day or so... [Razz]
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do that. Because, frankly, someone needs to be taking charge, and it might as well be the man with the manly face.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my birthday so I get to be bossy. My sister and I are driving back down on Saturday and that's going to take pretty much all day. So, Friday. Friday it is. Friday at around 6:30PM at Zeek's Pizza in Seattle.

Zeek's Pizza
419 Denny Way
Seattle, WA

For those interested in a bookstore crawl, 3PM at the U Book Store (does this mean University?) unless Jonah has some other clever idea. An address might be useful.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, by the way, I don't suppose you want to run us up a little travelogue about Seattle the way you did for South Island, NZ, by any chance, BX? Because we're now going there and I have no idea what there is to do in Seattle apart from laugh at Charles' beard. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd wager others would be far more capable of coming up with a list of must see attractions for Seattle than I. But I like the Space Needle, and the wack architecture of the Rock & Roll museum offhand. (Will you still be coming to San Francisco? Because that's my yard, and I'd be more than happy to show y'all around. Using Reverend's Map I could do a temporally-displaced Starfleet HQ Tour, but that might be too dorky. Yeah probably.)

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I meant Friday the 26th. Which is to say: Friday the 26th of December

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it. Does that not work for anyone on here?

--Jonah

P.S. BX, when are ou in WA? Jen and I are up now, if you want to do anything before the Gathering...

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

I'm in.

The sooner we can get a body count, the sooner I can make sure that there will be space at Zeeks for us.

I think this is the University Bookstore in question - address is at the bottom of the page: http://www.bookstore.washington.edu/ubs/main.taf

(I actually need to check to see if I have the 26th off... it might be a company holiday, in which case there shall be no Infopop tour, as no one will be here [Wink] )

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're doing San Francisco and Seattle, funnily enough. That's about all we have time for.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

How long will you be in the Bay Area, Lee? If you happen to have one day that you can spare, drive down to Monterey. Visit the Aquarium (which doesn't look too much like the Cetacean Institute in Trek IV any longer), go down to Fisherman's Wharf and get something to eat, and take the Seventeen Mile Drive. Beats the hell out of San Francisco. [Wink]

(The area is a favorite of mine and Jubes')

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

2 for me.

--Jonah

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps