Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » OMG OMG GO CALGARY GO OMG OMG!!!!!!!! (Page 11)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: OMG OMG GO CALGARY GO OMG OMG!!!!!!!!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're being remarkably calm.

Penalties are evil, evil things. I think they should just carry on until someone scores. Even if it takes a week.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dios mio, man.
And last night, I was in good company, way out in the archipelago, having had a night of Midsummer's bryggdans (quayside dancing?). Some traditions never lose niciness. All the hip-hop/rave dudes were dumbfounded as I snagged their girls.

And now I see the czechs just got a second goal on the danes, poor sobs.

EDIT: Make that 3 goals, just two minutes later. Bring out the damn gimp. Duh-dah-duh-dah-duh duh-dah-duh-dah-duh duh *boomp* duh-dah-duh-dah-duh duh-dah-duh-dah-duh duh *boomp* duh-dah-duh-dah-duh yeah I think you get the point.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll support the Czechs, went to Prague last November.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus, Baros plays for Liverpool. And seems to have suddenly become good. Woo!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice cup definitions you have there. In Portugal. Compare that with playing in Peru, 125 kilometres above the sea, with our sorry petty excuse of a coach barking orders and putting everyone nervous. Including the players.

At least it seems that, if he doesn't get the America Cup, he'll leave. We can only hope.

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Lissabon, with 35+ degrees Celsius in the shade (borg temp) is preferable?
Nim
Member # 205

Well, the greeks deserved their victory, I think. My greek colleague at work will be cheerful tomorrow.
I wonder if this will affect the greeks' performance in the olympics.

I suppose you brits were satisfied to see the conquistadors getting served?

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did feel partial to the Greeks from an early stage, so I think we can regard that as a satisfactory result.

--------------------

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ohh Czechs are the candidates! They surely will win the Eurocup." BLEH to all of them.
Lee
Member # 393

Oh, you're just jealous because you only get one chance every four years to impress anyone on the football field, and even then you haven't been able to do that since you lost the services of the Nose of God.

--------------------

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

*ahem*

I don't want to start talking about another, certain, goal in that same match. Which, in turn, I prefer over that little *ahem* incident.

Bielsa will run us not into the ground, but deep below. [Mad]

Nim
Member # 205

But you will participate in Athens, right?

I don't get it, the euro-cup took more than a month to play through and that was, what, 4 times 4 teams?
How can the Olympic soccer event play through weeks faster but with three times the teams playing?

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're just going to tape the matches and watch them in fast forward. It's the latest thing.
Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

Participation does not equate a dignifying performance, I'm afraid.

I don't even remember if there were qualification matches for the Olympic Games. I have long left following the national team...

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps