Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » OMG OMG GO CALGARY GO OMG OMG!!!!!!!! (Page 9)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: OMG OMG GO CALGARY GO OMG OMG!!!!!!!!
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's some dude from Calgary on Team Limey.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee, re: italians: ...and the unbeatable strategy of kicking the ball back to their goalie the second it looks like anyone else might be interested in playing with it.

For your information, we will crush Denmark tonight, drive them before us, and hear the lamentation of their women.

If I'm wrong, I will eat one vigorous fotball, like were it an apple.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the pass back rule was introduced just to spite the Italians.

UM: Owen Hargreaves? He's got an English parent. Or grandparent. Or dog. Something anyway. I quite like him, although he really isn't a starter. (Of course, going on current form, neither is Beckham.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scrappy, jammy goal. The best kind. Congrats!

Two minutes, and Italy are out. And I will laugh.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Hahahahaha.

To be fair, a win and two draws will get you through 90% of the time. They must be gutted. Especially after scoring in the 94th minute.

Still, hahahahahaha.

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Result! You see what I mean, though? Italy always manage to get lucky in about the last minute of the game. It's so annoying. I remember one match they played back in the '94 Worlf Cup, against Nigeria I think. Italy were all over the place, Nigeria were superb. Yet Italy manage to score in injury time, just like today. Well, except this time it didn't do them any good whatsoever! Fantastic. . .

All we need is for the Czechs to beat Germany, and Holland to beat Latvia, and the Germans will be gone too. Can't ask for much more than that. . . Andm by the way, if we both win our quarter-final games, England will meet Sweden in the semis.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

And to think, France weren't that far away from going out too. If only Henry hadn't found his scoring boots.

And I've been thinking about Owen too...he's not scoring, but he's been playing really well. And if I'm not mistaken, he's set-up (directly or indirectly) every single one of Rooney's goals. I'm beginning to wonder if this is why Rooney's only scored 8 for Everton all season, yet is bombing the net for England.

Personally though, I'd quite like to face the Germans. Not for any sort of "I want to beat the Krauts" sort of thing, but...I want to beat them.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Hahahahaha.

To be fair, a win and two draws will get you through 90% of the time. They must be gutted. Especially after scoring in the 94th minute.

Still, hahahahahaha.

Evil bastard. [Big Grin]

Ahhhh....it's good to see people taking such pleasure in other's crushing defeat.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Germans have a word for it.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but who really cares?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

They have a word for that too. 8)

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yeah, but who really cares?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

OK, I don't think they have a word for that, though.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

No, but who really cares?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
Member # 393

They have several words for people like you, however.

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps