Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I've got gas this morning! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: I've got gas this morning!
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I walked to work today. Took me 20 minutes. It cost me $0.00. [Smile]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're missing an Enterprise Marathon on Sci-fi then, and air conditioning.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I have no AC, if I want to cool off I just ride faster. Although if you ride by McDonalds with the wind just right it really makes you think twice about eating there ever again...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad just got an " EZ Pass" for his bike for the toll booths. The adhesive side, which he has attached to his wind shield, has a giant M stamped on it. I think it stands for moron, following today's events. He was driving down the highway, and his bike sputtered out. He called the dealer, they didn't know what was wrong and suggested he check the engine. After 30 minutes, he finally realized that he had run out of gas. This idiocracy is what I have to look forward to in my later age.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Da_bang80:
Haha, I have no AC, if I want to cool off I just ride faster. Although if you ride by McDonalds with the wind just right it really makes you think twice about eating there ever again...

Working there makes you think three times about it, then decide not to.

Idiocracy, eh? A good, solid word.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Well, stupidity is such a harsh word... [Big Grin]

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except that "idiocracy" is a political system: rule by the dumbest.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh Lions for Lambs, ain't it true?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Sean: Were you looking for "idiocy" or...?
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
My dad just got an " EZ Pass" for his bike for the toll booths. The adhesive side, which he has attached to his wind shield, has a giant M stamped on it. I think it stands for moron, following today's events. He was driving down the highway, and his bike sputtered out. He called the dealer, they didn't know what was wrong and suggested he check the engine. After 30 minutes, he finally realized that he had run out of gas. This idiocracy is what I have to look forward to in my later age.

Hmm, If your dad can't tell that hes run out of gas maybe you should think about getting him into an MSF course. And find a forum dedicated to his model of bike and have him sign up, there's a lot to be learned there.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

He already took the saftey course, although the online forumn wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Sean: Were you looking for "idiocy"

Probably. Grammar has never been my strong point.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

$4.32 at my local station. And, it is predicted to reach $6.00 by Labor Day

--------------------

-George Carlin

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$4.079 in HI

You'd think that it'd be more expensive out in the middle of nowhere eh?

-ross

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$1.33/L or $5.027/gal if you wish. [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

I have no idea what it is here. I haven't bought a drop of gas since September. I feel apart and distant from your suffering [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps