Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » new hand phaser for nemesis? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: new hand phaser for nemesis?
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its a bit harsh because it makes you look like a moron because it basically invalidates everything you said in your last post.

its not like they switched handles.. they completely recasted the phaser.

(thats like building a whole new lawnmower, in moron-speak)

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BWC:
(

DUH!!!

)
Yes, it's a new model, because you cant take sand paper and sand curves on a hand phaser and make it look good.

(Sorry if that was a bit harsh.)

Whatever [Roll Eyes]

An Endgame phaser with the Nemesis paintjob on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1549335244

[ July 27, 2002, 09:50: Message edited by: capt ussintrepid ]

--------------------
"Time is short. And so is my temper."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Intrepid, do not worry. BWC is a very large TitMonkey who plays very silly games. So, like they said in that one story about the goats who were unsatisfied with their current inhabitational situation and needed to venture forth and dwell in another geographical location; "Don't feed the trolls."
capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Red Magnus Pymster:
BWC is a very large TitMonkey who plays very silly games. So, like they said in that one story about the goats who were unsatisfied with their current inhabitational situation and needed to venture forth and dwell in another geographical location; "Don't feed the trolls."

I'll keep that in mind [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Time is short. And so is my temper."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would be very cautious of buying from someone using bold blue Comic Sans on a starfield.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Which brinngs me to another point?

Why the heck are they using phasers?? Where are the Isomagnectic Disentigrators????

IP: Logged
BWC
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by Red Magnus Pymster:
Mr. Intrepid, do not worry. BWC is a very large TitMonkey who plays very silly games.

It takes one to know one.

BTW, Intrepid, I dont want this disagreement to make us mortal enimies forever, so can we agree that there will be know hard feelings over this?

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"mortal enimies forever"

You seem to overestimate the overall importance of these forums in everyday life. Although, I'm sure he's declared a Corsican Vendetta on your life.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't Han Solo own a Corsican Vendetta?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* I'm not sure. I'm with Sol on the dubiousness of the item, but surely if it was fake it would have come to light somehow?

As for whether or not it's a "new" phaser, well, who can say? All the differences are outward and cosmetic; but then again, so were the differnces between the various guises the prop best known as the Jem'Hadar rifle (currently appearing as a pulse rifle in an Enterprise ep near you) manifested in; On the whole, I'm inclined to say it's the same, but will probably feature it on my site as a new weapon just because my FC phaser page is getting just too darned big! 8)

The main (outward) difference between an M16 and an M16A1 was a pronged flash-suppressor on the original; are they different weapons? Discuss.

PS: capt nocapitalletters, do please give us all a laugh and try to suggest I don't know what I'm talking about. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"It takes one to know one."

Actually, it doesn't. For example, I am able to recognize a dog when I see one, despite being human. Or, even within my own species, I am able to recognize a female, despite being male myself. And you are, in fact, a very large TitMonkey who plays very silly games.

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BWC:
Which brinngs me to another point?

Why the heck are they using phasers?? Where are the Isomagnectic Disentigrators????

You can have the fancy looking Nerf gun, we'll stick to the phasers.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

BWC
Ex-Member

PHASER RIFLES!!! YES!!! PHASER RIFLES!!!!
That's what Nemisis needs! Picard with one oin both hands shooting the &%@# out of Schinzon!!!

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes I wonder if he's being serious or just pretending to be a brass cheese monkey.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

BWC
Ex-Member

I'm just fooling around. Long long day...

I can be serious if you want me to.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  10  11  12   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps