Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » new hand phaser for nemesis? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: new hand phaser for nemesis?
BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
It is stage one of Newbism. We rag you a lot and probably make you mad, but never take it to heart. Usually.

The DARKSTAR guy was funny.

IP: Logged
capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BWC:
It is stage one of Newbism. We rag you a lot and probably make you mad, but never take it to heart. Usually.

I can live with that...

--------------------
"Time is short. And so is my temper."

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We rag you a lot and probably make you mad, but never take it to heart.
Spoken like an accepted member of the community.
koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BWC:
I know this is only 3, but I am really busy doing nothing, besides a storm is coming, better not get killed...

http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/818/koypleadbanoytio.jpg

[IMG]http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Laugh on own.gif[/IMG]
BWC
Ex-Member

Can't take a joke? [Eek!]
capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, while it wasn't intended as such, reading my earlier posts with a more critical eye I can see they might have been taken as stating of fact rather than opinion. So apologies to anyone who took them that way, but it wasn't my intention.

--------------------
"Time is short. And so is my temper."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No worries, dude. Trial by fire and all that. And, uh, given the recent quality of what the cat's dragged in here, I think you'll understand some of the preemptive animosity. But I think it wouldn't be out of line for me to glare at certain people and point out that in all likelihood that this one's a keeper.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

BWC
Ex-Member

Hey, only 236 posts to go before your accepted. If you really want to know what will happen, PM me.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Postcount != acceptance. You should know that better than anyone else, BWC.
BWC
Ex-Member

And you mature and dont act like a jerk.
koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

-

--------------------
"Explore New Worlds"

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Koy...Double post! Looks like you're also calling youself stupid. LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apologies for the double-barrelled metaphor, but if you climb down off your high horse and pull your head out of your ass, you'll find you get along here OK. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
Apologies for the double-barrelled metaphor, but if you climb down off your high horse and pull your head out of your ass, you'll find you get along here OK. 8)

Personally I think it's more amusing being an over opinionated windbag, with absolutely no concern for the likes of you 'orrible lot!

You know, I never got ragged when I was a wee newbie....I feel so unloved and neglected... [Frown]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  10  11  12   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps