Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » new hand phaser for nemesis? (Page 12)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: new hand phaser for nemesis?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd go for the vapourisation if I were you.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's not very flattering for Kate, is it?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Think laterally, not literally. You'd be in my thrall for ever, cursed to act as my sex slave. I == gOOd kI$$OR!!!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yes, but with things other than your own hand?

--------------------

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, among the things going down here is the signal-to-noise ratio. And the page count alarmingly begins to challenge the former champions from the holy field of Wolf 359 research. So I'll close down this one and ask everybody to move on.

Why?

Because I can. [Big Grin]

(Actually, I'm not even sure if I can, since I've never done this before. But it gives me a hard-on to even think I have Da Powah. No hard feelings, folks.)

Timo Saloniemi

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps