Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » new hand phaser for nemesis? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: new hand phaser for nemesis?
koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] [Roll Eyes] prove it [Big Grin]
koy'peled Oy'tio
Member # 796

- posted      Profile for koy'peled Oy'tio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BWC:
Which brinngs me to another point?

Why the heck are they using phasers?? Where are the Isomagnectic Disentigrators????

ok picturee this, you in a type nine shuttle ready to go on an away mission. Suddenly the ship is boarded and the shuttlebay is one of the beam in locations, you turn around and fire your weapon (ID) the discharge of the blast not only charges the shuttle with electromagnetic energy but you also miss (kknowing you) and destroy the shuttle craft.

On the other hand you use a phaser and stun their sorry asses.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And, BTW, ever mention the Isomagnetic Disintegrators in my presence again. I'm still halfway convinced that they're actually the phaser rifles, and the Tetryon Pulse Launcher is the Worfzooka. But Okuda himself told me the reverse, and I believe it's been confirmed in the Fact Files. B(

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I know this is only 3, but I am really busy doing nothing, besides a storm is coming, better not get killed...

http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/818/koypleadbanoytio.jpg

IP: Logged
capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BWC:

BTW, Intrepid, I dont want this disagreement to make us mortal enimies forever, so can we agree that there will be know hard feelings over this?

Can't really say I'm all that bothered.

--------------------
"Time is short. And so is my temper."

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for capt ussintrepid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:

PS: capt nocapitalletters, do please give us all a laugh and try to suggest I don't know what I'm talking about. . .

Yeah, because after all I came here to be insulted and argue with people. [Roll Eyes]

Don't know you, don't know what you know about weapons, and given your attitude I don't really care. All I was pointing out was it was a new design of prop. I wasn't commenting on it's treknological capabilities. All I'm interested in is its cosmetic appearance for purposes of prop-making.

--------------------

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

quote:
Originally posted by Colourblind Harry:
I would be very cautious of buying from someone using bold blue Comic Sans on a starfield.

Tell that to the guy who bid over $800 for it. Now he needs help.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BWC: Couldn't you use the same logic to prove that that isn't really an action figure of Picard? I mean, it's not like they have a shrink-ray that can make the phaser propr mold into a miniature version of itself. There are going to be differences.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Remind me, have any of the "I may be a newbie but I know everything and am much better and more important than any of the regulars" people ever lasted here more than a week?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have ANY newbies lasted longer than a week? Yeah, we have BWC, but that's because he just ignores our InsultsTM. And Couple-O-Toyz, but that's because he uses three smilies in one post. Hilarious.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
Remind me, have any of the "I may be a newbie but I know everything and am much better and more important than any of the regulars" people ever lasted here more than a week?

Remind me, exactly where did I say or imply that?

No, no surprise why people don't stay when they're made so welcome [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, capt, if you would just get some capitals in your name, I think you might get accepted. Sometime. It's just that since DARKSTAR joined (and left, and joined, and left), we have been very weary of n00bs. Especially noobs with fanboyish names.

--------------------

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

quote:
You know, capt, if you would just get some capitals in your name, I think you might get accepted. Sometime. It's just that since DARKSTAR joined (and left, and joined, and left), we have been very weary of n00bs. Especially noobs with fanboyish names.

Frankly all I expected was a little common courtesy. And I have no idea what the hell a noob is, but I'm guessing it's another insult.

And what the business is it of anyone here what I call myself, or whether I capitalise my nick or not?

So yeah, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. [Mad]

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

Hey. Easy. No offense intended. Noob is silly internet lingo for newbie. Rule #1: Never take us seriously. NEVER.

--------------------

capt ussintrepid
Member # 807

quote:
Hey. Easy. No offense intended. Noob is silly internet lingo for newbie. Rule #1: Never take us seriously. NEVER.

Sorry, just getting a little POed with people taking potshots. [Frown]

But your point is well-taken.

[ July 28, 2002, 10:06: Message edited by: capt ussintrepid ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps