Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ As the Tech In the Hourglass... ["Zero Hour" Spoilers] (Page 19)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: $$ As the Tech In the Hourglass... ["Zero Hour" Spoilers]
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, none of us here finds that to be a problem, and that includes all of the gay people here.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"all" of the gay people? You've polled everyone?

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"...and that includes all of the gay people here."

Did he tell you that himself?

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Neutrino 123 is not just my internet user name."

What, you physicists have special retard nicknames for each other?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Forgive me for being sanctimonious, but I really think this has gone far enough. UM has apparently decided as of late that it's cute to post pointless and incoherent (not to mention derogatory) babble left and right. From that initial derailment, this thread has gone progressively downhill as other normally (sort of) good-tempered members have caught the scent of fresh newbie blood and moved in for a bite. In the process, the thread has wandered completely away from any productive, topic-related discussion.

This is becoming quite tiresome and a little troubling. I don't think we're representing this board in a particularly favorable light here. Let's move on to something else, please. Timo, if you're listening, I call upon you as the moderator of this forum to close this thread. I realize it's all fun and games, but it's getting out of hand.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, there's been quite enough bickering in here. I don't think its likely to improve anytime soon. Thread closed.
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps