Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2) (Page 26)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2)
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Did Guardian 2000 post a link to his page in the Okuda thread on TrekBBS?

Yep. Just a personal thank-you-for-the-coincidence note at the bottom of my overall one.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh remember in another thread around here somewhere - oh the one about the Starship models on the Obs Lounge deck in Nemesis - there are several examples that seem to indicate a Remen logo.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Someone's probably already mentioned this, but as long as I was doing screencaps from "Errand of Mercy" (TOS)...

Emblem of the Klingon Empire - 2267 (on groovy Imperial stationary, no less!)
Wall decoration

At least, I think it was intended to be the symbol of the Empire at the time. I suppose it could be re-interpreted now (in view of the more classically-remebered, three-bladed version introduced in season 3 of TOS and used pretty much universally thereafter, including on ENT) as Kor's house emblem. (It also appeared on his sash.) But it was seen on Kang in "Day of the Dove" (TOS) and even on Worf in early TNG. (The same costume piece was used.)

-MMoM [Big Grin]

Its funny how thats in really clear english [Big Grin]

As for the house emblem, the one on the sash looks different enough that it could be called a different emblem.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Masao:
Hey, Rev!

I suspect that BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) might still be around in a few hundred years.

Re MMoM's link: That's an interesting uniform variant on T'Pol.

I've just checked up on it (actually Jorg sent me a screen grab, but I like to make myself look competant) and it looks like "Trans-Francisco" is already around during the Bell riots, so it looks like BART will not be around for long! [Wink]

Regarding the TOS Klingon stationary, I am aware of it (again thanks to Jorg's exhaustive research) and I did actually incorperate it into my chart of Klingon Nobel Houses a while back. I must remember to prod Dan about updating the logo's page on his site, I don't think that one's on there yet.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about the House of Duras?

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hardly noble, that lot.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Err, yes - I forgot to add that... exception. [Smile]

Could be in the revised version? Klingon Nobel Houses? [Big Grin]

--------------------

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone got any nice pics or creations of the Lunar mining complex patch from this weeks Enterprise?

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

The Doctor and Sgt. Benton, in "The Three Doctors"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just when you thought it was safe, I get bored and start fiddling with Trek Logos again.

This is based on a fuzzy screen cap from the last episode of ENT. Specifically the bit where you see the signing of the federation charter.
 -
This is a redo/retcon of one of my old logos, updated to better reflect the transition from 21st to 22nd century.
 -
...and after that I found I needed to update these old charts.
 -
 -
That may be all for now...then again maybe not.

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It may take a while, but you always come back around to Trek! [Big Grin] Nice to see you back at it!
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Ok, two more then bedtime.
 -
 -

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you hate your family? [Razz]
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That Cronus emblem should at least have "Cronus" on it somewhere.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

You'd think so, but it wasn't on the original graphic, perhaps it was only supposed to be the mission patch.
Anyway I picked the name Cronus because it sounded more interesting than "Earth-Saturn Probe Mission". Maybe later I'll make a proper program insignia to go with it.

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So evil to give captain Niobe false hope...
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps