Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2) (Page 23)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2)
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Make of this what you will but I think it feels a little too obvious and somewhat uninspired.
That aside I have to admit that I have no real technical criticisms, just a creative difference.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There IS only one.

-

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't watched that ep but I suppose they died from a terrorist attack? By religious fundamentalists?
I wonder if there was any eulogy in that ep, containing the word "freedom"?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a first: actual coffins on Star Trek, rather than torpedo casing...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim':
I haven't watched that ep but I suppose they died from a terrorist attack? By religious fundamentalists?
I wonder if there was any eulogy in that ep, containing the word "freedom"?

Actually.. no. Just Soval and Archer agreeing over a closer relationship between Vulcan and Earth, because that's what Forrest was trying to achieve.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did any one get a good look of the mission patch on the Corporal on guard

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?"

The Doctor and Sgt. Benton, in "The Three Doctors"

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it might have been a modified version of the above United Earth symbol, but I could be wrong
machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Vorlon:
There IS only one.

Yes, and it looks awkward...
There seems to be a hint of a circle outline around the other side, though...

Odysious
Member # 1180

- posted      Profile for Odysious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DoughBoy05:
Did any one get a good look of the mission patch on the Corporal on guard

From the looks of it, it is the United Earth Logo, olive branch on one side and the lettering United Earth Embassy on the other.

Something like this. I think.....

-

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

- posted      Profile for DoughBoy05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool

--------------------
"Well, Sergeant? Aren't you going to say that it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So the East, Australasia and Alaska aren't there. Great. So much for UNITED Earth! [Big Grin] (And don't quote that line by Beverly about Australia holding out - cause it's past that time and plus it was just a hypothetical by her.)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

DoughBoy05
Member # 1417

Hey! I can see my house from here!

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
So the East, Australasia and Alaska aren't there. Great. So much for UNITED Earth! [Big Grin] (And don't quote that line by Beverly about Australia holding out - cause it's past that time and plus it was just a hypothetical by her.)

Well, it's one step forward of TOS, which only had the Americas on the United Earth badge..

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, what, now the very shape of the Earth is somehow involved in an anti-antipodes conspiracy?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why of course and you must be smiley-blind.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps