Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » dating lives of the members of Flare (Page 7)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: dating lives of the members of Flare
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have a large blackbook that holds everyone's name. I converted it into a digital format last year since I wanted to attach photos with the names and contact numbers.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could your .sig be any longer?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. If you absolutly have to have a totally rad message song blazing out to all and sundry informing that you're not going by what society says is "normal" (man!) why don't you put it on one line and seperate the song lines with a /, or \, or indeed a |?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all dirty sluts. Damn you. Damn you all to hell.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not! I am sensitive! Ask anyone.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
You are all dirty sluts. Damn you. Damn you all to hell.

Someone's a bit cranky. Come let Poppa Siegfried give you a hug, sonny! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
For the cover, you could Photoshop the pic of Kirk and Spock jumping into the Guardian and replace the Guardian with a giant gaping anus....

I do not wish to be replaced with a gaping anus (and certainly not one of such extraordinary proportions). I would then be more likely to become #476, and though I'm sure Mr. Colorge is very attractive and satisfying, I just don't feel that way about guys.

[Smile]

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:
By the way, BX, Jen thought you were kinda cute

Great. Totally cool hottie who isn't put off by science-fiction dorknitude finds me 'kinda cute'... She's also into TMBG... And a soon-to-be super-star virologist/web-designer. Of course she's in a long-term comitted relationship. Yep, that's my luck.

How's she feel about sarcasm?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know... I was trying to see what new sig I would have for this year but I can't decide so I put my current one as a placeholder.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just that maybe the message:'absolutely not' runs sort of contrary to your posts in this thread. Also, hey, your digital little black book would be just the sort of thing to put in your Cli�, eh?
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I can see it on Law & Order now...

"Where's your PDA?! We need your PDA to get your client list and solve this case!"

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, love. I'd never been in love before I met Kate. I probably thought I had, even though most of the time it was just obsession, infatuation or just lust.

I don't think I can really describe how I feel about her. I can however describe how it affects you. When we were first going out, it was within a few weeks that we both decided that something really amazing was happening. One night I told her I thought I was falling in love with her; she said the feeling was mutual.

Even then it was another week before I got up the nerve to say those three special little words. . . and promptly got her name wrong because I was so nervous. I can safely say that after that, asking her father for permission to marry his daughter was a doddle.

How you experience being in love changes. Way back then, I could compartmentalise it. I'd go about my job, doing this, going there, seeing him, talking to her, meeting with them, getting that. . . and then I'd suddenly think of Kate. It all just takes your breath away, and still does. But now she's always there in my thoughts, sort of background radiation. Being in love is as now as much part of my life as breathing.

She's my lobster. Everyone has one out there somewhere.

So, er, that's it. Love, Lee-style. After a fashion - I'd been thinking about contributing to this thread for a week and still didn't get it right. Probably never will.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Aww, Lee are you a hopeless romantic? It sounds like you are.

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot, dude!I wanna fall in love! I need a man to call my own; a husband to take care of things. It's too much work being a single girl... I can't remember to take care of things like oil changes, tune ups, and tire pressure! It takes away from the important things in life, like glitter and lipgloss! And I'm tired of killing my own spiders, too.

I want someone to buy me presents! Expensive ones, even [Wink]

Maybe someday I'll find the man for me.... someday............. *dreamy sigh*

~LOA [Razz]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz, you don't need to fall in love and have a man to get all that. You just need a personal assistant and a groupie.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps