Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to The Flameboard.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » post your desktop! (Page 10)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: post your desktop!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*has another drink*

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Fat Tim should put a stop to this RIGHT NOW!

heh
IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I need some assistance. I noticed that some of the XP users on here use Style XP (or some other XP skinning method). Style XP decided to stop working on me, and I really don't like the options that are left to me (Luna blue or silver, and Windows Classic). So, if someone could advise me on how to get Style XP working again, or an alternate program that will let me apply the visual styles I have, it would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try something like WindowBlinds.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
windowblinds works pretty well. i'm just too lazy to use it, anymore.
IP: Logged
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"WindowBlinds"

And tobacco kills!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I found a patch from the TGT Soft webpage that lets you use different visual styles without the Style XP program. It's a real, free patch from their webpage. The thing is, they include instructions with it that are really confusing, to discourage people from using it. [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'd just feel bad if I left a poor wounded thread down there to die.... one too many Sunday School readings of The Good Samaritan combined with the information age and a beer at lunchtime...So..

Desktop

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sensing a theme here, MaGiC...I dunno why? [Razz]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel sorry for Tucker. He's right next to a folder labeled "Floppy."
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's also got his face plastered all over the trash can...hmmm

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Recycle bin".

I'm going to go for any anti-American phrases I can get.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually tried Windowblinds and it crashed XP Pro, so I just did the following to my desktop...
Corridor
Blue Honshu

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ms. Minogue looks much more Donkey-like in those pictures than she does normally. Which is to say, she is Donkey-Like +10.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Microsoft Money!? Sounds very scary.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps