Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » So, um, where ARE these WMDs? (Page 19)

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: So, um, where ARE these WMDs?
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the U.S., the ends always justify the means.

Invade Canada (means), you'll get rid of a pesky and annoyinng country that is out of step with reality, a breeding ground for terrorists, and you also get our oil (ends).

Plus we blacked you out bigtime. There is never a better excuse than now, and we have potential weapons of mass destruction (Alberta Beef and SARS). If you're always right and never wrong, go ahead, do what is best for the world.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Careful, man, you're just making the case against Canada worse than it already is.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think, sometimes, that some Canadians seem to not realize that Americans think about Canadians far less than Canadians think Americans do.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HE IS RIGHT!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
Careful, man, you're just making the case against Canada worse than it already is.

All the more reason for you to "justify" your motives to the world.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus:
I think, sometimes, that some Canadians seem to not realize that Americans think about Canadians far less than Canadians think Americans do.

It's the same all over though. Replace America with "London", and "Canada" with "The North". Or America with "England", and Canada with "Scotland". Or America with "Liam", and Canada with "Tim".

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think, sometimes, that some Tim seem to not realize that Liam think about Tim far less than Tim think Liam do.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe you in fact replaced "Canadians" with "Tim", not "Canada". Booya.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now the both of you are nixpicking. Get married.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get a room...and remember the protection.
( guns that it, of course.)

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, what sort of a Transformer would Omega Magnus be?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

He'd be like Omega Prime. But with a different head. He'd still continuously FALL OFF MY CABINET though. The bastard.

--------------------

Member # 239

He would be as fun as an unanesthetized appendectomy performed by Ray Charles with rusted cutlery, then.

So, how would that be different than now?

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With Ultra Liam, though, you would have to hoist yourself into a corset to keep your sides from splitting.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Omega Prime isn't that bad. He's better than Thunderpants Prime from the Armada line.

--------------------

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  35  36  37   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps