Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Oh my god! (Spoilers for Nemesis) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Oh my god! (Spoilers for Nemesis)
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Austin Powers:
Timo, new hairdo for Picard? LOL, that's a classic! [Big Grin]

Andrew, that won't be Archer talking to Picard. That's Bakula talking to Stewart, behind the scenes I suppose. Perhaps Scott Bakula is like us: he can't wait to see Nemesis for real... [Wink]

Austin... I know that. [Smile] Being just a snap-shot - it looks like Archer talking to a Picard and Data! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the Nova not having a chonological registry: Why in the hell would anyone put a Nova class in a 'battle group'? A scientific vessel with a max of warp 8...

I say the original Nova class went kaboom and this a new USS Nova.

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew, I knew that you knew... [Razz]
I just like pointing out the obvious. Couldn't resist.

And the Bova/Goya/Nova is actually the U.S.S. Java [Big Grin]

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah no, come to think of it, it's definitely U.S.S. Riva. Makes sense, doesn't it? Naming a battleship after a famous mediator... [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how do you get Hood from that?
Well, there's this structure, you see, at the top of the vagina, commonly known as the clitoral hood. And apparently I have sand in mine.

Oh, wait, you meant the ship...

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First mention of the clitoris in this Forum ever?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To boldly go..."

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all know where the Archer comes from... [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm or here http://www.gillespie.ndo.co.uk/Navy/Archer.htm

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the new sig, Dukhat... [Wink]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Face
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what the year or stardate is for Star Trek: Nemesis?
IP: Logged
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure lots of people know. the writers, the editors, the advisors, the actors, the reviewers, etc etc.

no one here tho i dont think.

a few copies of the script ive seen had several variations of a 5xxxx stardate that is many years off of the current DS9/VGR incarnations, i even saw one with a 4xxxx date. presumably not the right date.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2378 or 2379? Stardates 55xxx or 56xxx?

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Logically, Nemesis would take place in 2379. 1996=2373, so 2002=2379. Mind you that would mean that VGR got back to the AQ in 2378, which may or may not be right... [Confused]
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

I just went to the link above to Masao's page and I saw on there the CGI reproductions of his ship designs... I hadn't noticed these before. THEY ARE AMAZING! This is stuff that could have been captured from a TV show! It's really fantastic. Very realistic! The lighting is really well done.

Andrew

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps